EMS show name of person who died - Denied

Vader

What you want to see? - I want to see having name pop-ups if someone dies if u are EMS. 

Why should we add it? - Because then its easier for EMS to see if someone respawned or not because it only says ''somebody died''

What are the advantages of having this? - so Medics dont have problems if reporting someone who did respawn

Who is it mainly for? -  EMS Medics

Links to any content - N/A

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+Support

I think this is a great idea. This can reduce the FailRP when people respawn with EMS.

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

There's no link to any content or any suggestions on how this would be implemented into logs. SMT needs something to go off of otherwise they already would've done this change

+support though if possible

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

3 hours ago, Lime King said:

There's no link to any content or any suggestions on how this would be implemented into logs. SMT needs something to go off of otherwise they already would've done this change

as lime king stated ^

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

- Support

To my understanding the pop up we get can not be changed in any way. Plus it's pretty easy to piece together who respawned since staff can figure it out in a sit.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

4 hours ago, Lime King said:

I also agree with Lime King as well, there may not be any content for this.

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

+support

I mean I don’t know how they made panics but they could do something like that when someone dies and calls ems not when they just die cause it would very bad.

looks like a good idea thoo

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

16 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

To my understanding the pop up we get can not be changed in any way. Plus it's pretty easy to piece together who respawned since staff can figure it out in a sit.

^^

That bald Aussie Guy