Snuts

Your In-game: D Snuts

Your SteamID: : 76561199121217632

The admin's name in-game: Nick Hunter

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Hydrex

What warning did you receive: NLR

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.e3815e0391d4e18112529130d414e380.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

I walked out of spawn and attempted to steal a car owned by Nlfe, i adverted "carjack Nlfe", and attempted to drive off but was shot and killed by him. I walk back out from spawn after respawning, attempting to briefly walk past where i was killed ( i was trying to get to hospital to get some armor)  when a player not involved in the situation - BBC Joseph - starts to shoot me with a TEC 9, i return fire but i am killed by Joseph. Joseph did not advert anything thus making him attacking me unprovoked and un-just. I was brought to a sit regarding the situation and was confused about what situation was being talked about ( i had been killed by SS in a failed president assassination in relatively the same place a short time before but didn't breach NLR because the time was over 5 minutes, i thought Nick was referring to this, not anything related to carjacking or BBC). I feel that my warn should either be removed or reduced to a verbal based on the facts that I 

1. did not mean to walk into the NLR zone

2. was forced into a gunfight that was unjust by the instigator ( BBC Joseph)

3. was RDM'd by BBC Joseph

4. was confused and unable to defend myself in the admin sit regarding this situation

also would like to add that i agree i went into the NLR zone, I did not mean to walk into it for purposes besides defending myself against RDM . I dispute it however because i was being shot and came into the NLR zone due to this. I feel like this example of breaching NLR is not worthy of a formal warn because i did not benefit in any way or affect anyone's RP.

Regardless whether or not this appeal is accepted by SMT, I would like to thank the staff who helped me clear this situation up and gave me their insight on Discord. Even though this isn't exactly the greatest situation to be in I appreciate the time and dedication that everyone who helped gave. It really shows that they genuinely care about Gaminglight and its players

Any extra information:

Screenshots that show the logs I was given by Nick Hunter

screenshot of me stealing the car Screenshot_6.png

screenshot of Joseph shooting meScreenshot_7.png

Edited by D Snuts
added something for clarity

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

As the staff who distributed the warning I am going to give my point of view,

I received a report about D Snuts returning to an NLR zone after death, upon further investigation with the logs, the 2 photos above are the photos I took via screenshot. Before I get started and say what happened from my point of view I would like to cover a couple things I saw reading this post.

1) When you said you "did not mean to walk into the NLR zone", you didn't explain that to me and I saw these pictures and made my enforcement decision off of these photos because you didn't say anything to me when I asked for your side of the story.

2) When you said that you were forced into a gunfight, I will investigate that further and if the individual RDMd you, a sit will be created about that. This warning was because you returned to an NLR zone within 3 minutes after death which is a rule in the MOTD under General Rules.

3) When you say that you were unable to defend yourself during the sit, I gave you multiple opportunities to plead your case and give me any information I would need to hear, I never shut you out and I never did anything that would prevent you from giving me the information needed. I was very fair and again, I did not make it so you couldn't defend yourself because I've asked at least 2 times requesting your side of the story and you did not give me the information you stated in this post.

4) D Snuts is a good person, I just want to make it clear that I followed the proper staff expectations and procedures and did my job to the best of my ability when enforcing this rule, I did not give this warning out because I wanted to, it was because after reviewing the logs and the information given during the situation entirely, I rendered the decision to warn D Snuts for being in the NLR zone after death within 3 minutes. (NLR Timer)

Now getting into the facts of what happened, screenshot 1 shows D Snuts attempting to hijack the car, and on the bottom right you can see below the left steam picture it says "20 minutes ago", D Snuts died in this interaction and then respawned. Screenshot 2 shows D Snuts is still in the same NLR area and it says "21 minutes ago", 1 minute had passed when D Snuts re-entered the NLR zone, he may have been RDMd, I am still looking into it through logs but that doesn't negate the fact that he returned to the NLR zone within 3 minutes after death. I am not saying the warn should be kept or removed I am just here stating the facts from my point of view. 

Best of luck D Snuts, I hope this helps superior staff reach a decision.

• Like 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

1 hour ago, SGT. Nick Hunter said:

As the staff who distributed the warning I am going to give my point of view,

I received a report about D Snuts returning to an NLR zone after death, upon further investigation with the logs, the 2 photos above are the photos I took via screenshot. Before I get started and say what happened from my point of view I would like to cover a couple things I saw reading this post.

1) When you said you "did not mean to walk into the NLR zone", you didn't explain that to me and I saw these pictures and made my enforcement decision off of these photos because you didn't say anything to me when I asked for your side of the story.

2) When you said that you were forced into a gunfight, I will investigate that further and if the individual RDMd you, a sit will be created about that. This warning was because you returned to an NLR zone within 3 minutes after death which is a rule in the MOTD under General Rules.

3) When you say that you were unable to defend yourself during the sit, I gave you multiple opportunities to plead your case and give me any information I would need to hear, I never shut you out and I never did anything that would prevent you from giving me the information needed. I was very fair and again, I did not make it so you couldn't defend yourself because I've asked at least 2 times requesting your side of the story and you did not give me the information you stated in this post.

4) D Snuts is a good person, I just want to make it clear that I followed the proper staff expectations and procedures and did my job to the best of my ability when enforcing this rule, I did not give this warning out because I wanted to, it was because after reviewing the logs and the information given during the situation entirely, I rendered the decision to warn D Snuts for being in the NLR zone after death within 3 minutes. (NLR Timer)

Now getting into the facts of what happened, screenshot 1 shows D Snuts attempting to hijack the car, and on the bottom right you can see below the left steam picture it says "20 minutes ago", D Snuts died in this interaction and then respawned. Screenshot 2 shows D Snuts is still in the same NLR area and it says "21 minutes ago", 1 minute had passed when D Snuts re-entered the NLR zone, he may have been RDMd, I am still looking into it through logs but that doesn't negate the fact that he returned to the NLR zone within 3 minutes after death. I am not saying the warn should be kept or removed I am just here stating the facts from my point of view. 

Best of luck D Snuts, I hope this helps superior staff reach a decision.

I would like to respectfully address the portion where you stated about me pleading my case in the sit, i was not able to defend myself due to not knowing which situation was being discussed. 

I stress that Nick is an amazing mod and i have no hard feelings against him i just feel as if this case should be appealed due to the factors that now have been verified. my inability to properly defend myself in the sit was NOT due to anything Nick had control over, Nick did nothing wrong in this case. 

Edited by D Snuts
fixed a typo
  • Gaminglight Love 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

@SupremeChow I believe it was BBC Joseph but if there is a way to look at previous reports I'd prefer to look into that instead of me just guessing.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Gaminglight Love 1