Nacho's Starfighter Corps Vice Marshal Application- Accepted

Nacho

Nacho as Vice Marshal  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve the rank of Vice Marshal?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Nacho

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Starfighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Marshal of this branch?

I would like to be Vice Marshal of Starfighters to give those new to the battalion the same great experience I had when I first joined. When I first joined the Starfighters, I was captivated by how great the leadership was. To keep that many players involved, entertained, and well disciplined was very impressive to see. I knew immediately this was the battalion for me. I tried my hardest to reach NCO,  then hosted over forty tryouts until I became an officer and was even rewarded with the rank of Assistant Head Training Officer (AHTO). If I were to be implemented as Vice Marshall I would make it my mission to give current and new members of SF an even better experience than I had, If possible.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have two weeks in-game on the server. I joined SF on my second day on the server and have been active almost every day since then. I have both TeamSpeak and Discord on my phone so I can be involved most hours of the day.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Commander for a branch?

The roles that a Commander must carry out are vast. This is something I am well aware of. A few examples of important roles include, but are not limited to, being the pinnacle of a good role model to your peers, being active and available to assist those in need, constantly finding room for improvement,  instilling an enjoyable, orderly environment for battalion members, keeping documents, rosters, and members up to date, and overseeing the officer’s duties and activities. The main purpose of a Commander, in my opinion, is to inspire battalion members to be the best version of themselves possible with their leadership ability. By accomplishing the previously stated roles, influencing members to do good will assuredly come naturally.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I can be trusted as Vice Marshal seeing as I’ve been dedicated to the battalion and serious since day one.  Ask anyone in the Starfighter Corps and I’m confident they will agree with this statement. I’ve always taken my roles and responsibilities seriously and tried my best to establish myself as an outstanding model for others. As an Assistant Head Training Officer (AHTO), I’ve supervised countless tryouts to ensure that the quality of our tryouts are nothing less than superb, and that everyone has an equal opportunity to enlist. As the current Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, I’ve personally evaluated the skills and ability of each member individually numerous times and have always made sure to be inclusive and let everyone have a chance to participate in missions and have a fun experience, even if that required me to literally take the backseat. I always try to put others before myself and lead by example.

7.How often can you be Online? :

Depending on the week I can be on 5+ hours everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

To my knowledge, I have no warns.

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

Massive plus + Support 

-Has showed great leader ship skills

-Hard worker 

-Chill guy and works well with others 

- Dedicated

- good luck Yogurt

Edited by Yogurt
  • Like 1

Star Fighter / Group Captain 184150082_SFING.png.e11e060e5a2d79becf3c8ecbff31f164.png

20 minutes ago, BrandNewName_ said:

+Support

-Super Helpful

-Friendly

-Dedicated

-Active

Good Luck Nacho!

-I feel that Nacho is the most qualified person for the position of Vice Marshall. 

-I highly agree that Nacho is dedicated to SF

19 minutes ago, QuickFlash727 said:

-/+ support

-hasnt been a officer for long

-great guy

-semi active

-Dedicated

-apps seems rushed

-I highly disagree with you Quicky

-Nacho is not semi active and is a very active person

-This app does not seem rushed at all

Edited by Orbyan
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, BrandNewName_ said:

+Support

-Super Helpful

-Friendly

-Dedicated

-Active

Good Luck Nacho!

21 minutes ago, Yogurt said:

Massive plus + Support 

-Has showed great leader ship skills

-Hard worker 

-Chill guy and works well with others 

- Dedicated

- good luck Yogurt

Nacho is a very good guy and is able to handle this position very well.

• Like 1

Ex Flight Baron | Ex StarFighter Group Captain 

pope GIF