Arena Suggestion - Denied

Frish

What you want to see? - People not being allowed to go into arena while on Gov 

Why should we add it? -  My game starts lagging, because of the Wanted´s being put out every 10 seconds

What are the advantages of having this? - It will reduce lag for the players who aren´t in arena

Who is it mainly for? - For the players who aren´t in Arena

Links to any content - None

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support
In my opinion I think government should not be allowed to do events on duty as it spams the wanted at the top of the screen and sometimes people get wanted after the arena is over

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

29 minutes ago, ICE said:

+Support
In my opinion I think government should not be allowed to do events on duty as it spams the wanted at the top of the screen and sometimes people get wanted after the arena is over

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-support

arena is fun for everyone and i personally havent experienced lag from this, Arena is also a easy way for Gov to get free ammo as you get a bunch from it rather spending time and money buying ammo, also not sure for other depts, but i would even incorporate Arena as a end of training activity as well 

That bald Aussie Guy

54 minutes ago, ICE said:

+Support

trumpo_signature.png

2 hours ago, Phil said:

-support

arena is fun for everyone and i personally havent experienced lag from this, Arena is also a easy way for Gov to get free ammo as you get a bunch from it rather spending time and money buying ammo, also not sure for other depts, but i would even incorporate Arena as a end of training activity as well 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

-support

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

7 hours ago, Phil said:

-support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

20 hours ago, Phil said:

-support

+ Support

Just because the rule can be added in all SOPs doesn't mean it will, it is very annoying seeing the wanted spam in arena and people have reported lag from if even if you have or have not experienced it. Either it should be enforced by having all departments put it in SOP, making it so gov in arenas cannot make other people wanted, or just not allow gov in.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

It's up to the department high command if they want to allow this or not. 

PoliceRP Manager