Spring - Event Team Application

Spring

In-Game Name: Spring

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:241046721

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Donater. Gold.

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 2 weeks.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Maintenance AMM

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7.7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No, but I hope to make this my first.

How Active are you? (1/10): 8.8

How many warnings do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): None.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I want to expand upon the lore of the SCP foundation. I am a very big roleplayer, as I have been doing it my whole life. I am a bit mingey on maintenance, but not when in serious roleplay interactions. I have been in love with the SCP foundation for as long as I can remember. I believe I found it when I was 10. I instantly fell in love with the series, wanting to make my own. I never really got to it, but I believe some day my entry will be in the wiki. I think I will make a great addition to the team because I have a good comprehension of the lore of the SCP foundation. I will make serious events that make sense with the lore. With me having 0 warnings I believe that can back up my claim of being quite a rule follower, and only breaking the rules if I genuinely was unaware of the rule. I have read the event team guidelines multiple times, so I believe myself to be a trustworthy individual.   

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

The ghost that haunts you.

I am thinking of an event where I pick someone (not someone involved in any event of some sort) and ‘haunt them’. I would do things such as whispering behind them, drops a bottle on the ground, and anything else that a ghost would do. After a bit if toying with them, I would unloak, and silently stalk them, and as soon as they notice me, I move on to someone else. Eventually, I would attempt to get contained, and researchers would have a SCP to toy with. Maybe I would be able to get to D block and haunt a D class, so they have things to do other than wait for a test, or riot. One more thing I would like to say is, I wont ONLY be doing the things I mentioned, I will be doing a large variety of things to the victim.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes. Multiple times.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP 069. I love how it will always be changing bodys, and how it acts. The way that it works intrigues me quite a lot. I think that it being a SCP that no matter where someone dies, it will still transform, makes it a very difficult to contain anomaly, which always interests me.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

+support

good app.

No warns 

Event seems interesting.

Active

Good luck spring!

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

8 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Application is good

No warns

Interesting event idea

Fit for ET

Overall good luck!

also i would love to see more utility command in ET

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

On 5/18/2021 at 6:36 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Application is good

No warns

Interesting event idea

Fit for ET

Overall good luck!

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 5/18/2021 at 9:36 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Application is good

No warns

Interesting event idea

Fit for ET

Overall good luck!

From past experience with spring I think they'd be a great ET +Support

Edited by sbk_doll

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

Accepted
We have reviewed your application, and have decided to accept you as an Event Team Trainee! Please contact a Senior Event Team Member to begin your training!

If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me a DM via Discord: Neo#2337!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||