Goodbye

Forgotii

Name: Forgoti
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196322593
Reason:  Loss of motivation, School, Personal Life Issues

Thank you all. Thank you for the memories & experiences that the gaminglight community has created for me. But now,  I must finally wave goodbye to gaminglight. People probably wanted me gone &, I guess here I am to grant your wish. To the people that had wanted me to stay a little longer, I am sorry but, the things happening to me irl are taking up too much of my time & had soon pulled me away from the server. Soon I'll be forgotten so, before that happens I'd like to say thank you. Whether you were those who hated me or those that I did hate, I still thank you. You were part of the great memories & lessons that I had been given by the server.

Paalam. 

• Gaminglight Love 3

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

I hope you get better men! ;---------; NO MORE DAILY DOSES OF Nu7 CAT AW MEN 😞 
I hope to see you again on the server someday bro. 🥺✌️

Greeting Us Army GIF by GoArmy

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

Man this is really sad so see you go man I might not have been here for the longest time but you was always a joy to hang out/work with. I really hope everything goes well in your irl world truly and as far as u being forgotten as long as I'm in this server I'll make sure your legacy will not be lost to the sands of time, maybe we will meet again one day but until then I'll send you off with my best regards <3.

"always remember that the darker the night may seem to get it just means the stars will shine brighter" 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

He didnt get uwu7 hes crying

Bye 😭

• Sad 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic