Make cuffs easier to break out of - Denied

privat

Post name: “General Suggestion - Make cuffs eaiser to break out of”

What are you suggesting? - To make the elastic restraint easier to break out of.

How would this change better the server? - "If cuffed, you are prohibited from breaking out of the handcuffs until five minutes have passed since being cuffed, or if left alone and unattended by Foundation/CI personnel." The breaking out part is so hard. If you would make it easier this rule would be better enforced so you can actually break out of.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Maybe more breaking out of it but if they do not wait the 5 mins/ arent unattended its fail rp anyways.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Everyone but mostly d-class.

- Support

Minges who get cuffed by Command could break out and Dclass not wanting to be tested on/used for feed could get out

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

-Support

While yes in some ways it could be better (Very few) There are more downsides to it.

It would make things worse, it is easy as is right now to break out if you try hard enough.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

The thing is if you break out you would get a warn. Cause its fail rp, And its impossible to break out of them currently

And I mean EASIER not EASY, its still hard to escape and you will probally get caught and executed if you do it infront of them

23 minutes ago, Southpaw said:

-Support

While yes in some ways it could be better (Very few) There are more downsides to it.

It would make things worse, it is easy as is right now to break out if you try hard enough.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

29 minutes ago, privat said:

The thing is if you break out you would get a warn. Cause its fail rp, And its impossible to break out of them currently

And I mean EASIER not EASY, its still hard to escape and you will probally get caught and executed if you do it infront of them

Each class has their own difficulty when it comes to breaking out of their cuffs. 

35 minutes ago, privat said:

I'd be okay with making it EASIER if anything. 
+Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

i will -Support this 

there are different ways to click fast, some legal and others not so legal, I don't see a good reason to do this

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

6 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

i will -Support this 

there are different ways to click fast, some legal and others not so legal, I don't see a good reason to do this

Breaking out of cuffs depends on ur ping which is crazy.

7 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

i will -Support this 

Even with auto clickers you cant break out if you are from the eu/asia.

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

Each class has their own difficulty when it comes to breaking out of their cuffs. 

+Support

I agree with rektify here, cuffs are very annoying to break out of and should be nerfed. I also believe that a shorter cooldown on the cuff usage could be nice 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

2 hours ago, privat said:

Breaking out of cuffs depends on ur ping which is crazy.

Even with auto clickers you cant break out if you are from the eu/asia.

I can break out, I'm from nz, 250-300 ping pings not that big of a issue

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

2 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

i will -Support this 

Autoclickers are also bannable (third party). 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

3 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

I Agree but we are speaking about cuffs they shouldn't be easy to break out from.

Edited by Alexxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

6 hours ago, Southpaw said:

-Support

11 hours ago, Southpaw said:

-Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 5/12/2021 at 8:10 PM, Southpaw said:

-Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

+ Support

First of all, yes, its gonna cause more FailRP sits.

But at least for me, its impossible to get out, no matter how hard i try i just can't get to click fast enough.

Maybe my first bad experience in this server was when i was new and playing as 173, someone left me cuffed after RC and i just couldnt break out for 15 minutes

If there was a way to make it easier as time passed, it would be perfect, as its not FailRP to break out after 5 minutes anyway, like: before 5 minutes = as hard as it is now. after 5 minutes = it gets easier and easier.
imo would be fair.

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 1:10 PM, Southpaw said:

-Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+support

Look, yes there might be some issues with this, but generally speaking most who end up cuffed besides D class know the rules about it. If you are cuffed by some minge and stapled to the ceiling, then what? Its a battle with lag until something is done. People can be taught the rules as they are now, and making it a tad easier to break quote "elastic" bindings makes, well, a shit ton of sense.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 5/12/2021 at 1:10 PM, Southpaw said:

-Support

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

• 2 weeks later...