Unban Request

JustADutch

Steam Name: PT-17 JustADutch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456449592

Ingame Name: JustADutch (at that time)

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: console

Reason for Ban: One incident OFF racism and one offf homophobia 

Dispute: so I just looked back on my discord servers and saw this server I enjoyed the server a lot. But u see I know why that racism one happend since I did say something what I wasn’t supposed to say but I to remember what the homophobia one was for saying “do u aswell have a boyfriend or something” Me recently at that time did have one it was just a question. And for the rest the racism I’m very sorry about it’s been around a year now and yeah I changed anytime I get angry I just leave and don’t start saying words... so I hope I get another shot on the server. Last months I actauly started to think before saying something. I hope this is enough to say my regrets.

Ehh +support 

It’s been a while since his last ban appeal so He clearly wants to be on the server.

Both incidents of homophobia and racism were spread across a 5 month time frame so I don’t believe that you are doing this just because you can.

I would say that a reduction to 1 week would be ok. 

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Good luck

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+/- support

+Support it happened awhile ago and he obviously wants a second chance and is waiting a respectful amount of time between appeals. In my opinion, someone likely to do this again would not care enough to make multiple appeals spaced 7 months apart from each other.

-support

He was not only banned by SMT, but the current HoS, which means he must of really messed up to deserve a permanent ban.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

The reason for the perma ban, as Rookie said, was due to a mixed incident of homophobia and racism. Based off the last appeal you made, your choice of words were questionable and, even now it's highly debatable whether you've really changed. I'm willing to give you another chance, but if another incident like this occurs again, it'll probably be your only chance at redeeming yourself. 

+Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

The reason for the perma ban, as Rookie said, was due to a mixed incident of homophobia and racism. Based off the last appeal you made, your choice of words were questionable and, even now it's highly debatable whether you've really changed. I'm willing to give you another chance, but if another incident like this occurs again, it'll probably be your only chance at redeeming yourself. 

+Support