Nick Hunters 48 hours

Nick Hunter

I just want to say that State is a very RP heavy department and the department showed me absolutely nothing but the best of the best. I am leaving state due to my acceptance to the staff team, I want to clear up this life up so I can focus more on Staff, SWAT, PD and EMS. Everyone who I have talked to in state are well disciplined and overall nice people, may you all have goodluck!

I appreciate working with you all, may we work together in the future. Also Wolf is an amazing superior, very serious and very disciplined.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Enjoyed your stay here! Good luck in Staff and have fun!
You have been marked for 48 hours.

• Gaminglight Love 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Sad to see you go! You’re welcome to apply back anytime!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor