An apology.

Gunther

Good to hear from you again Gunther but it's a criminally low chance people are still hurt from whatever things you done. I'm not gonna sugar coat it, you were a cunt way back when but it's Gmod and I'm sure you're fine now chief. At least with me.  

Pretty decent apology but could be better. 6/10

• Like 1

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

damn gunther ngl I thought you left us long ago. I was one you never targeted or was told of your wrong doings. I respected for your dedication to security and can't wait to see your new and improved self!!! I can't wait to see you come back and kick some D-class ass 😎

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 5/10/2021 at 2:12 AM, Gunther said:

Hello there,
For those that know me or know who I am, this message will make more sense. I haven't played in almost a year, but I've been having thoughts of regret and remorse. For those that know, I was an angry and toxic person long ago. Since my leave, I've grown and matured, focusing my negativity into more positive outlets. I started a Youtube channel, I got a job as a Manager for a community of people. I have a girlfriend, and I'm more in good spirits. Not perfect, I still have my moments, but it is a problem I've worked hard to change. There's a special place for GamingLight in my heart, I had a lot of friends here, and this place was like a home to me, I looked forward to getting on everyday. However, that does not change the fact I hurt people with my insecurities and stress and hurt people by taking this game too seriously. I've wanted to apologize for so long, but I felt it would have better if I had just disappeared, however that's the coward's way out, and not fair to those who I afflicted. So I've come to apologize, I'm deeply sorry for a lot of things, all the pain and toxicness of before. I want to make amends for those affected by me. I simply ask for forgiveness, that's all I can ask for. 

I mean, if you wanna come back i wont kill you as reznov for a week

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

• ICE locked this topic