CC-1010 Trial Mod Application- Denied

CC-1010

What is your in-game name?: Shock STFR PFC CC 1010

What is your steam name?: CC-7567 

What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DeadpoolBadBlood/

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): CC-1010#1010

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i worked on Icefuse at the time when it was first starting out back in 2014-2015 as a mod, and then i was a senior admin on a server called urbane.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Last week or 2. on Sunday the 23rd, roughly the 16th.

What date did you make your forums account? today

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? none hl2_TDu8oLwUL7.thumb.png.90b37fda07ab242d01f87e418c483665.png

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no i am not

Have you read the staff guidelines? yes

You will be tested on it: Im fine with that.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Trial moderator, because I want to help out the community more and make it a better and more fun place for everyone. I only do my job and have fun at the same time with it. I am very calm and collective when it comes to things and i take sits very seriously. I love most of the people in the community they are so nice and kind. I want to make the server less mingy and more fun/safe for everyone to enjoy even though its a semi serious server, we still need to follow the rules, I love this server ever since i have gotten on and I have had so much fun. I think i deserve the rank cause I can make everyone happy, or at least try to, make people calm and collective in sits. Make it professional etc. I am always active and I never tend to get into trouble. I am a kind person, and its always nice to have a calm, kind and caring individual to be in a staff team and be serious at the same time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would tell them to calm down and strip their weapons if they don't comply, and if they keep cursing at me i will gag them. I will bring the other people that were massed dmed in the sit and asked what happenwd and get both sides before deciding on what to do. If they didn't have a reason they would get a warning. if they do it again they would get a strike then a band if happened the third time. If it got out of hand i would use the COC to help me out. Overall I  would be calm and collective during the whole thing and be as quick as possible at the same time.

~~ Message from Forum Diplomat ~~

Moved to the correct location. Thank you. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-support 

whilst this is a good application you need more time on the server 

Make more forums post and get more known

Good luck!

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

9 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

-support 

Good luck!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

16 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

-support 

Good luck!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars