5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be T-MOD?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Fiery

What is your steam name?: [GL] Fieryphonix

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:525219554

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):fieryphonix#4746

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not have any experience staffing but I am willing to learn how to staff.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) like a couple of days before January 17

What date did you make your forums account? January 17

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

I have zero warns on the server and I am doing my best to try to stay at 0 warns

Capture.JPG.0c033b1f83a67d3a4b6c3b0c694dcac1.JPG

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? T Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not staff on any other community.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read the staff guidelines

Timezone:NDT (GMT-2:30)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve the rank of trial moderator on the server because I want to help out with the server and help to keep the community a fun place for everyone on the server and I want to be able to help get peoples sits answered faster because I have had times where it took a long time for a staff member to take the sit and by then it was too late. And I would like to help get players' sits answered faster so that they can have their issue solved and go back to playing and to get back to RP as soon as possible. I also know the server rules well and know what players can and can not do when playing on the server this is how I have kept my warns to 0. This is why I think I deserve the rank of Trial mod and would like to have the chance of becoming a part of the staff team on the server thanks for taking your time to read this.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Mass RDMing on the server and was cursing at me when I brought them to the sit I would ask them to please stop cursing and if they don't stop cursing I would mute them and give them A formal warning for the MassRDM and get someone who is able to ban them for 5 Days and before they get banned ask them to read over the rules before they join back after their 5 day ban is up.

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

+ Support
- R&D Senior Command
- Active 
- Zero warns
- Nice person
- The MRDM question is a okay could be better but overall good app!

Edited by Guinea Pig
  • Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

4 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support
- R&D Senior Command
- Active 
- Zero warns
- Nice person

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

4 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support
- R&D Senior Command
- Active 
- Zero warns
- Nice person

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia