Dark Staff Report- Denied

Artimis Goochington

Your In-Game Name: Artimis Goochington

Your SteamID: 76561198090300001

Staff member's In-Game Name: Dark

Event: In an admin sit regarding the what type of areas secluded refers to as a murderer I debated with him (Dark) what secluded could be interpreted as. I then asked for a second opinion and Masterson came to provide that, following this I was jailed for 200 seconds by Dark with the reason of wasting their time and having many warns (a total of 12 collected over 4 year). I feel that this is an abuse of the jail function as at no point was a rude or belligerent, I simply wanted further verification from another admin as to how the rule was being interpreted.

Evidence: https://medal.tv/clips/51779253/d1337LjRC1LV (apologies for my mic not being recorded)

Punishment: I don't think anything should happen to Dark aside from a discussion, at the least I would like the issue to be addressed.

Thanks!

For clarification this report is in no way directed towards Masterson.

@[GL] Dark your side please 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

- Support

You murdered someone in the street next to PD, that’s not secluded. The jail was because you have multiple FailRP warns and you didn’t seem like if I was to just let you go you would read the MOTD. I see nothing wrong with what I did.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

6 minutes ago, [GL] Dark said:

- Support

You murdered someone in the street next to PD, that’s not secluded. The jail was because you have multiple FailRP warns and you didn’t seem like if I was to just let you go you would read the MOTD. I see nothing wrong with what I did.