• Head Admin

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Tactical 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238559553

Current Rank: Sergeant Major 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks 

What timezone are you in?: BST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I feel like I can expand my knowledge on PD and help others trying to improve. I also feel I would be a good LT because I am heavily active through busy to quiet hours so I can provide help to new players on the server. I also attend all PD meetings and would like to be able to speak in them explaining what we could do better as a group and how we can do that. I personally love training new OFC"s as I like to watch them go from knowing very little to becoming a supervisor. I also have no warns which shows I know the rules and know what I'm doing and can help implicate them to new players. I feel that I would fit right into this position as I put all of my time into this server and want to carry on pushing forward providing l the help and support to people that need it, whatever the time is.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): YES

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT

I Have known tactical since he was a ofc and he has dont knowing but do great things, he is respectfull and knows the rules and sop and he shows good leadership but still knows how to have fun while remaining profressional, one of the most qualified people for the job!

1 hour ago, Mike Simoa said:

+MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT

I Have known tactical since he was a ofc and he has dont knowing but do great things, he is respectfull and knows the rules and sop and he shows good leadership but still knows how to have fun while remaining profressional, one of the most qualified people for the job!

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

1 hour ago, PapiJack said:

Major+ Support
Active
Friendly
Knows the rules
Mature
Knows his stuff 
Good Luck Man

I Agree with PapiJack

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Major +Support

-Active, mature, knows the rules and guidelines and follows them to the letter

-Friendly. always helping out others as much as possible

-Roleplays to a great standard

Overall Tactical is great at his job and has the right attitude, exactly the type of person we want in PD command. Good luck!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

• Will locked this topic