Krieg - Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Judas_

In-Game Name: Krieg

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78810503

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 3 Weeks+ 

What is your RP Rank?: Medical Research Supervisor/RRH Engineer

What is your timezone?: AMT (One hour ahead of EST)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner?: Yes, i have been admin (in this server staff also did events) in a DarkRP server, and for a short time Co-owner of a MilitaryRP server, in which we planned weekly events, Both of these are brazilian servers.

How Active are you?: 8

How many warns do you have?: 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: First of all, i love and respect this server a lot, i don't even play on donator jobs that much, the reason i donated was more to give my support, and im tired of handling normal staff sits for this lifetime (more than 2000+ sits in DarkRP server i was admin), but i find ET's duty appealing, as i love SCP lore, know a great deal of it, and really want to plan some lore friendly events, put the work needed so people actually enjoy it, and to be something good they remember when thinking if they should or shouldnt log in the server.
Second, i really like to be part of the servers im hooked at, almost every server i joined and played a lot i eventually joined staff, i wanna know the people that make this server so great and i want to help them, make events together and suggest on how we can improve, im someone you can trust with staff powers, i never been striked in this server, nor warned and never did and never will abuse any powers given to me because im part of staff/ET.
I love RP, my main branch is basically only RP (Medical), and i really like grading tests, expecially off-site tests that include SCPs that are not in the server, i like watching videos about SCP lore but more than that i love taking my time and reading the wiki, but i believe there are limitations/rules to the RP (for a damn good reason), that ET are given the permission/responsibility to go beyond (with its own rules, but thats beside the point), and even better, a lot of tools to make a fun RP for everyone.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would just not do an event and do a vote for: "SCP-055 Event?"

Jokes aside: i had a couple ideas for some simple events, but im sure once i get used to the ET tools and inspiration from my future colleague's events i can come up with much better events.
One idea i had was if CI or some GOI scattered photos of 096 in the facility, and MTF had to find them and destroy them to stop 096 going berserk and RC him.
Another one was to tell Researchers that SCP-914 was moved to this site, spend some time creating an AdvDupe of 914, and let them use for research, giving them items based on what they throwed in (nothing overpowered), and most probably creating some strong zombies if they throw a Class D on Very Fine.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes i have read the entire guidelines a couple of times so far.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-035, not only lore wise but gameplay too, i really like masks (reminds me of one of my favorite games as child "majoras mask"), "possession" stories, i like how he is very wise with convincing foundation personnel to help him, and in the server i like how he can breach other SCPs and team up with 049 which is my second favorite.

By the way, my english is not perfect, but i believe i can always get the point across and that won't effect my performance as ET, as it doesn't affect in command.

• Like 1

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

+Support 

- Has 0 warns

- Active

- Has a good event idea.

Hope to see you get it!

• Like 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 minute ago, ShadowPL said:

+Support 

- Has 0 warns

- Active

- Has a good event idea.

Hope to see you get it!

Edited by phrog
didnt want to hurt shadows feeling :pensive:
  • Like 1

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

1 hour ago, ShadowPL said:

+Support 

- Has 0 warns

- Active

- Has a good event idea.

Hope to see you get it!

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

5 hours ago, ShadowPL said:

+Support 

- Has 0 warns

- Active

- Has a good event idea.

Hope to see you get it!

• Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 5/7/2021 at 1:41 AM, ShadowPL said:

+Support 

- Has 0 warns

- Active

- Has a good event idea.

Hope to see you get it!

Femboy

• Like 1

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

On 5/6/2021 at 5:41 PM, ShadowPL said:

+Support 

- Has 0 warns

- Active

- Has a good event idea.

Hope to see you get it!

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector