SupremeChow's SuperAdmin Application - Denied

SupremeChow

Should SupremeChow be Promoted to Super Admin?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should SupremeChow be Promoted to Super Admin?

• Yes
    • No

On 5/1/2021 at 9:16 PM, SGT. Nick Hunter said:

+Support

SupremeChow is an effective, consistent, disciplined Senior Admin. He has proven himself countless times through his professionalism and everything stated previous. If you are looking to fill the JMT, Supreme Chow, Drippy, and John would make a trio that we have never seen before in this community. Through their skill in the duty, Gaminglight will forever be top tier.

• Like 1

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

On 5/1/2021 at 8:08 PM, 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 said:

+Support

This staff member, SupremeChow has quite evidently put in many hours into staffing and also committed himself for the betterment of the community whenever he was able to and proceeds to till this day with great activity, motivation and support. He performs well in pretty much every area of staffing I can think of when dealing with situations of any sort in regards of the community, and especially with him being here for quite a while alongside his experience I can only see this individual move up to his respected rank in staff.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support

-friendly

-helpful

-has been Senior Admin for a while

• Like 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 5/1/2021 at 5:08 PM, 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 said:

+Support

This staff member, SupremeChow has quite evidently put in many hours into staffing and also committed himself for the betterment of the community whenever he was able to and proceeds to till this day with great activity, motivation and support. He performs well in pretty much every area of staffing I can think of when dealing with situations of any sort in regards of the community, and especially with him being here for quite a while alongside his experience I can only see this individual move up to his respected rank in staff.

Best of luck!

SupremeLord said it best! +Support from me! Best of luck!

Edited by Bane
  • Like 1

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

On 5/7/2021 at 7:51 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

SupremeChow is very active on server and has a good knowledge on the rules, along with this he is a very good leader and is responsible.  I think this makes him a great fit for JMT. He also has a lot of experience on the server and a good reputation with the people on it.

Agreed, Best of luck!

• Like 1

minisigforums.webp

On 5/1/2021 at 8:08 PM, 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 said:

+Support

Best of luck!

Chow is the longest standing Senior Admin and deserves the spot +Support

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager