Dano's - Event Team applicationAccepted

Dano

In-Game Name: Dano

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:147818384

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Moderator

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 9 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: MTF: E11 SM/Head Ranger || Maintenance: ME 

What is your timezone?: GMT+1

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): a solid 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No I do not

How Active are you? (1/10): 9.5

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

7 Tue Oct 20-2020/FailRP | Killing someone as 5208 in a OOC situation/ SCP: It's a old warn I don't remember the exact scenario

Mon Oct 26-2020/Player Diss/SCP: It's a old warn I don't remember the exact scenario

Tue Nov 3-2020/FailRP failure to follow tranq rules/SCP: Me and some buddies were messing around and one of us pulled out a tranq

Tue Nov 17-2020/Having a shotgun as 527/SCP: Same as above we were messing about and I bought a shotgun.

Mon Dec 14-2020/Playerdiss | FailRP | ARDM in a sit/SCP: I had a little argument with a player who was FailRP'ing on 049 and said "f##k off annoying kid" and I hit him with my falcon once in the sit

Wed Dec 30-2020/ARDM | FailRP/SCP: I had a bit of a heated argument with a research member and warned him that if he'd cuff me I would stab him, he then proceeded to cuff me and I stabbed him

Thu Feb 11-2021/Minging/SCP: I was messing about with rang at the time and I took it a little bit too far

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I feel like I should be given the chance of becoming a member of the Event Team because of multiple reasons, I am a very creative person I can think of an event idea on the spot and know exactly how I want it to go down. I am a very active player on the server so finding time to host an event would not be hard at all. I also know about most of the ULX commands already since I am a moderator on here and I have staffed on multiple G-Mod servers in the past so I have a history with all the ULX commands. I am also a great person to work with, I'd say that my ability to work as a team is quite good and I can take lead whenever needed if there is stuff going wrong. I am professional whenever needed to ensure everything goes the way it was supposed to go.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

Alright hear me out.

First I create a bit of a landscape scenario looking like a city in the event room with brown spots all over it. Then I would send in an MTF unit (2-3 people) to bring in SCP-093 who would then be placed on a mirror inside of temp Euclid and have researchers be notified about SCP-093 being there.

(depending on whether or not research knows how to handle it)

(if research do know how to handle it):
If the researcher does a interaction with the object I would make it change color and then when they walk through the mirror me (or another ET) would TP them to the room we set up and have the other ET model themselves into something resembling one of the creatures from the actual lore. And have some things they can interact with/take samples of for future research.

(If they don't know how to handle it):
I would get either myself or another member of ET to model themself as a researcher and change their name and have them explain to the people there how it works so that they can interact with it. And at that point, we would do the same as the original one and tp them into the room with the modeled ET in there. Then when the event is either slowly dying or the time limit is reached I would have an MTF unit bring it back out and stop the event and make a poll.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: Either SCP-093 or SCP-5000 The lore behind SCP-5000 is so fun to read, but the expedition logs from SCP-093 are also very fun to read!

-Thank you for reading this ❤️ Dano
p.s my first language isn't english so there might be some mistakes.

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

20 hours ago, DemiTheDuck said:

+/- support leaning towards +

+Has staff experience

+Really Active

+Event Idea seems good.

-Has 7 warns which is a lot.

+Is a moderator on GL and is a good one

Dano events would hit different 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

22 hours ago, DemiTheDuck said:

+/- support leaning towards +

+Has staff experience

+Really Active

+Event Idea seems good.

-Has 7 warns which is a lot.

+Is a moderator on GL and is a good one

+Support. The warns didn't hold him back from being staff, so I don't see any reason why they should hold him back from being event team.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

3 hours ago, The Apple said:

+ Support

- Trusted member of community

-Interesting Event Idea

- Good Application

-Trusted with Staff

- 7 Warns

- A tad bit mingy

While there are some minorly worrisome points I believe overall he is fit for ET

3 hours ago, The Apple said:

+ Support

- Trusted member of community

-Interesting Event Idea

- Good Application

-Trusted with Staff

- 7 Warns

- A tad bit mingy

While there are some minorly worrisome points I believe overall he is fit for ET

A bigger nerd than ever

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector