Soul's WO APP

Demon Dice

Post title: "Nu7 WO Application - Soul

Your name on the roster: Soul

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): SSGT

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: Yes I fully understand this and I hope to show that I'm worth the position, because I feel like I'm up to the task. 

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: No I have none

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): Well I have been part of Nu7 for about a month and I have earned a double promotion from the site director so he must have seen potential in me. I am also very loyal to the branch and only wanna see it grow and expand, I have proven to be responsible with tasks and I'm serious when needed to be. Also a fair amount of my time in the server is spent with higher-ups so I'm pretty well versed in protocols and how to handle situations when they arise, so for all these reasons I believe that I'm a trustworthy member of of Nu7.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): I feel like I deserve the title of WO because all my time in the server has been in Nu7 as I do not have any interest in any other branch and playing as a Nu7 is the most enjoyable role for me. Having said that all I wanna do is help when and where it is needed this is also the reason I got trained to be a FTO just to help our branch grow and show people why we are the best branch. I'm always pushing myself to become better and better with all my responsibilities, I have also been told by several members of the community that I've showed fairly ample leadership skills and I keep my cool in a pinch. And this would be a excellent way to prove myself to high command that I'm ready for the challenge of being a WO and to push myself even harder to be the best Nu7 that I can possibly be.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): I'm a very active member of Nu7 as I am on everyday and most of the night shifts, I'm extremely hard working and have resin through the ranks and have proven myself time and time again. I might not be one of the oldest players here (meaning time played) but I believe that I'm very well suited to be command.

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: I would give them a verbal warning telling them to stop disrespecting others and if they continue I would contact a higher up to ask about what punishment should be handed out

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: I would explain CoC and tell them to stop and if they continue I would contact a higher up about what disciplinary actions should be taken

• Like 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+ Points

++ Activity is pretty good (Activity)

+ Has made a pretty good amount of logs, trainings, not so much. (Duties)

+ SSGT, not minimum rank to apply (Rank)

++ No punishments or warns! (Punishments)

++ Easy to read (colors), Word count exceeded, but not greatly, Grammar is quite good (Application)

++ All interactions have been quite positive, seems well liked in the community (Bonus)

+ Both are OK answers, first goes into a tiny bit more detail about what to do (Scenarios)

-- Only 25 days in Nu7 (Experience)

Points---

11+ points

2- points

9+ total points score (may be edited as other apps are viewed

• Like 1

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

30 minutes ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

++ Easy to read (colors), Word count exceeded, but not greatly, Grammar is quite good (Application)

++ All interactions have been quite positive, seems well liked in the community (Bonus)

+ Both are OK answers, first goes into a tiny bit more detail about what to do (Scenarios)

Points---

11+ points

2- points

+Support

• Like 1

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

+Support

You are very active on Nu7 and it's really an important point. I saw you play in-game and you are very good at doing your job and you have good leadership skills. I applied for WO and I was SSGT too and everybody need a chance to prove that they can be a good command member. Your application is really good and it makes me trust you enough to say that I want you by my side as a command member. You got promoted really fast too and experience it's not really a problem if u learned enough. I am sure that you are ready to become WO. I hope you continue your great work as a SSGT for now and yea I hope you get accepted !

Note: Try to put more information for the Scenarios 🙂 

If I made some mistakes while writing this reply I just want to say: yes

• Heart-Eyes 1

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

1 hour ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

Points---

11+ points

2- points

• Like 1

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+Support

Activity is amazing!

Have seen him in-game and he is doing very well!

Dedicated to helping the branch grow & expand.

Consistently being promoted for good performance.

Good formatting.

Okay application.

I feel like you could have done more in the scenarios but, that doesn't mean you were incorrect.

Been in Nu7 for only 1 month but, has been in 87 activity logs since initial J/D.

I remember having promoted you to PFC as if it was yesterday, & now you're a SSGT applying for WO! Time sure does fly! Good luck & I hope to see you be in JCMD!

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

+Support

I've played with this guy before and hes pretty chill and fun, hes not harsh or much, hes just a fair amount of just excellence for Warrant Officer, He has been in my squads before and working with me getting out in sticky situations.

Former Nu7 Second Lieutenant Nanafrost / Nu7  SM Nanafrost
Experienced Medic WinterFrost

Former RRH Engineer Foxtrot 69

7 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

Points---

11+ points

2- points

• Bread locked this topic