Nu7 WO Application - Smoll

Smoll

Your name on the roster:  Smoll

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply):  Sergeant major

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no:  Yes I understand

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: Ok listen before I list all my warn below I wanna say something. Since the day I started I was really a minge and so retard that I was just fucking around the server and back in the times I was just a guy that didint even know what SCPRP ment no cap so I was just dissing everyone and being toxic to every branch and even staff because i tought they were making the game worst with them but after weeks of playtime on this server I realized that admin are the reason why the server is alive and not total chaos so I wanna apologize to every admin and every player that Iv'e diss and Rdmed 
So here's all my 11 warns: 
Entered Armory as SCP 682
Entered D-block as MTF Demo expert
Player diss during Admin sit
NLRx2
Staff dissx2
Watched 076 kill a D-class as 035-2 and got warn for Teaming as SCP
Player diss
Turning researcher as 049 and didint turned them back bc I didint knew and admin wouldn't explain why
RDM 
Like I said most of the warn as been more than 4 months ago and some 8 months ago and even exactly 1 years ago I changed alot and I will be doing my best to prove that I've changed

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): In my opinion I think that I can be trusted Because I am doing what I am supposed to do and im even helping command people maybe not as much as other command but as much as I can I also try to be as much active as I can to help the branch out. So now i will not be flexing or anything I dont want to sound like since im in HSU I am more valuable than the others NO I feel like I can be trusted because most of the time Enlisted come's to me and they always come out with the best awnser as I could say and I feel like im doing a very good job as NCO, I promote people and Not many NCO that can promote does it pretty much none, I am very active and I am trying to be as nice as possible. Ok ik sometimes I'm geeting heated very easily and start getting angry and start dissing but I will Prove to you I can be better than I am now and most of the time I apologize So thats Why I think command could trust me. Also i know im not an FTO and being an fto Would help alot with the branch but some may know that i dont have much time because Im 14 I have school all week and working 25h/week every week  so thats my only reason why I am not an FTO

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): Same reason as above i feel like Iv'e proven as best As I could as an NCO and maybe sometimes Im doing errors like everybody else but I think With all the efforts Im putting in the branch i should deserve it and Like I said above Ik im not the most active NCO in the branch but I have not much time to play the week and i would like to be more active but I cant, i feel like Im doing my job as an NCO and I respect most of the player and admin now and I will be trying my best  to help the branch and help everybody else in the server, So thats why i think i deserve this Position as WO!

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words):  Im pretty sure Most of the command like me and See that Im proving that im better than the other one as much as I can, Im also very active even tough i dont have much time I put all my time in GMOD as Nu7 im Always on at like 4am the weekend and Im actually promoting people which i dont see alot of NCO's doing and I know only MSGT can start promoting but none does it but me so thats why i think I should derserver it more than the other NCO's

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?:  I will first try to calm him down because I know how it feels to be heated sometimes but if it doesnt work il gain more context and try to calm him down and if he really doesnt stop I will start telling him I will strike him Even more if he start dissing me I will give him 3 warning before that and I will talk to him in private if he wants and tell me what happen and If its an argument I will take both story from both person

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: First I would try to tell him kindly to stop or punishment could come to him for what he is doing (whatever he is doing) and if he still doesnt understand it and i see that he has been warn for that I will Strike him and if he continue I will ask Higher command member to talk to to them for if its worth a Double strike and if he countinue after that causing more trouble i would remove him with Senior command first

*** Sorry for all the spelling mistake and punctuation I tried my best to make no mistakes since im french and still learning english***

Capture d’écran 2021-04-26 222353.png

Smoll, I know you've been here a while. I understand that English is not your first language, and that's okay. You've had a tendency to be a bit mingy, and have quite a handful of warns, but you've been doing well lately. While there are a lot of mis-translations in this application, that's okay. I don't think it would hurt to give you a shot.

Edited by Bread
  • Thanks 1

lol, lmao even

+Support

Have observed much of his performance in-game & performs extremely well.

This man is super active & knows his stuff!

He has been on the server for a very long time & has the experience!

Though can be mingy at times, he knows when to be serious & is able to be a proper leader.

As a SM, you have also truly shown your dedication & loyalty to the branch.

He truly knows what the fundamentals of being an SNCO & a member of Nu7 is.

Although he did have past warns, he has not received any lately & now knows how to control himself.

Word usage & sentence structure of the application is understandable being that English is not your first language & I know you can truly prove to us the things you say you can do & be as a member of command.

Good luck & I'd really hope to have you on on the team!

✅

• Thanks 1

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

+ Points

+++ Highly Active (Activity)

+++ A lot of NCO Promotions, fair amount of activity logs made (Duties)

+++ SM, Top rank before WO (Rank)

++ About 2 months and 13 days, double support as he's been in Nu7 twice Three times(Experience)

+ Word count exceeded greatly, grammar is good, especially considering English isn't his first language, Offset by being hard to read because it's all white (Application)

+++ All experiences have been overwhelmingly good/positive, very fun to be around (Bonus)

++ First scenario is very fair to both sides, also tries to de-escalate the situation, Second scenario features all the same goods as the first, and further detail about the punishment (Scenarios)

--- 11 Warns. Alone, these warns would be a triple - point, but is offset by the last warn being 4 months ago and his sincere apology, Previously temp blacklisted from Nu7 for his old behavior, offset by how long it's been (Punishments)

Points---

+17 Points

-3 Points

Total score of +14 Points (may be edited as other apps are viewed)

Edited by Zack / Zarl
  • Thanks 1

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

+Support

Smoll, smoll, smoll.. You are finally here! You are at one rank to be WO! And I think that you totally deserve the promotion. You are incredibly active and you are doing a awesome job. When I see you online, I see you leading people, calling out locations, asking for locations too, communicating with the others and also make funny jokes. You are one of the only NCOs that are actually promoting RCTs and PVTs and it's going to help you getting accepted because it's very rare that NCOs are promoting people but you are actually doing it! You made your way into our Special Forces and that is because you are doing an incredible job as a Nu7. All the command agreed on your last promotion too. I know that you have a lot of warns but it means nothing to me now because I know that u changed and that you are a 'better' person now. You have a lot of experience in Nu7 and you've been in Nu7 three times before. For your scenarios, I have nothing to say. This is exactly what you need to do when situations like this happens. For the application I am not going to talk about the quality of your English BECAUSE IM FRENCH TOO but yea your application is really good and I want you by my side as a Command Member. I know that you will go far in the branch and I want to give you a chance to shine. I hope that you get accpeted 🙂 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

2 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

++ About 2 months and 13 days, double support as he's been in Nu7 twice Three times(Experience)

+ Word count exceeded greatly, grammar is good, especially considering English isn't his first language, Offset by being hard to read because it's all white (Application)

+++ All experiences have been overwhelmingly good/positive, very fun to be around (Bonus)

++ First scenario is very fair to both sides, also tries to de-escalate the situation, Second scenario features all the same goods as the first, and further detail about the punishment (Scenarios)

--- 11 Warns. Alone, these warns would be a triple - point, but is offset by the last warn being 4 months ago and his sincere apology, Previously temp blacklisted from Nu7 for his old behavior, offset by how long it's been (Punishments)

Points---

+17 Points

-3 Points

Also kinda mingey *sometimes*

• Like 1

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

8 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

Points---

+17 Points

-3 Points

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

Points---

+17 Points

-3 Points

+Support Smoll deserves a shot

• Like 1

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

+support from me

I've talked with this lad sense I've been on Nu7 and he's been nothing but kind and fun to be around, and most importantly he can be very serious when he needs to be.

If anyone should be a WO it's this guy

• Heart-Eyes 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 4/27/2021 at 5:25 AM, Bread said:

Smoll, I know you've been here a while. I understand that English is not your first language, and that's okay. You've had a tendency to be a bit mingy, and have quite a handful of warns, but you've been doing well lately. While there are a lot of mis-translations in this application, that's okay. I don't think it would hurt to give you a shot.

+ SUPPORT

He's been in Nu7 for a while now, even longer than I have and I can say he has improved a lot. I still call him a minge for the jokes, but his attitude and dedication for the branch for the past months has shown us why he's an ideal candidate for WO programme. Good luck minge, you have my full support.

Rainbow

Nu7 2LT

• Heart-Eyes 1

• Bread locked this topic