LTAP BAN

Jack II

Steam Name: Baby Pluto

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:127963272

Ingame Name: Jewish Guy

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: Rektify

Reason for Ban: LTAP FAILRP

Dispute: Yea Imma be honest I did some failrp thats not what im disputing tho. Im disputing the LTAP ban, what happen was I was in the middle of the sit and my mom came into my room and made me shut my computer off because I am failing gym and art class. (I suck at drawing :() But anyway I just got my phone back and I am begging to please unban me.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

1 minute ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

3 days to catch up my guy. 👍 

What?

4 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

3 days to catch up my guy. 👍 

this isnt fair man! !!! you cant do this to me!

-Support

Looking over your 30 total warnings in across of all of our servers 25 of which our from SCPRP alone, as well as the numerous bans on record for just SCPRP alone its going to be - Support, Leaving to avoid punishment is leaving to avoid punishment... as stated by Fizzy, you can now spend time catching up on drawing for ART so you wont be failing and at the end of the day it is only a 3 Day ban

-Support

https://medal.tv/clips/50669002/d1337DEZqAsA

At least you know you fail RP'd *Cough* Video *cough*. (I also blacklisted you from 912~) 
When you were brought to the staff sit, you just dipped. Wait out your timer bud. This is a good chance for you to work on your art :D.

Edited by Rektify
  • Laughing 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

3 minutes ago, Rektify said:

-Support

At least you know you fail RP'd *Cough* Video *cough*. (I also blacklisted you from 912~) 
When you were brought to the staff sit, you just dipped. Wait out your timer bud. This is a good chance for you to work on your art :D.

26 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

-Support

Looking over your 30 total warnings in across of all of our servers 25 of which our from SCPRP alone, as well as the numerous bans on record for just SCPRP alone its going to be - Support, Leaving to avoid punishment is leaving to avoid punishment... as stated by Fizzy, you can now spend time catching up on drawing for ART so you wont be failing and at the end of the day it is only a 3 Day ban

What they said -Support

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

18 minutes ago, Rektify said:

-Support

yo that video is funny as fuck