MRivers 48 hours

MRivers

Well after almost a year, It is time that my time in state comes to an end I may be back in the future but who knows. But right now I would like to explore other things and I'll still be on the server just not on state. I would like to give a huge shoutout to the people who meant the most to me and ill do that down below. Right now I just want to focus on life and other things, Unfortunately I am leaving the department.<3

Frog- we had some good and some bad times but you were always there when I needed you the most

Magic - Congrats on SPRT commander

Hanxi- You have been on gaming light since before I joined and you have been a great leader

Hammy- stay cool bro

Wolf- man it has been a long journey I remember the days of me patrolling around with you on my PD job trying to get promoted so I could join state. Much luv bro ❤️

Smith- You will always be my Colonel o7

Marco- Ill see you around man, Hopefully we patrol again soon

RAVEN- I believe in you. You are a good kid luv you bro

Thank you for your time in the department. You will be marked on for 48 hours on the roster as of now.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, riversexodus said:

Magic - Congrats on SPRT commander

Thank you. 
Sorry about SPHP, hope everything is well

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head of Staff

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do in the future!

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Man MRivers im sorry about SPHP i kinda saw this coming after it got shut down. I know you'll make good command anywhere you go. 

o7 ill see you around

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

sad to see you go man

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor