Georgie's Red Right Hand Application

Georgie_

In Game Name: SEC DHFTO MAJ Georgie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36180961

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Security DHFTO and Major

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: If I had to pick, I would prefer the Analyst's, while they conduct testing, they need someone to guard them while they're doing whatever test is being done at that time. Other than that, I have no preference.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof: Zero (refer to attached picture)

548282699_mywarns.png.ec895b2fbaeed6145e627a2e40563f24.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

I would like to join Alpha-1 because I believe that my skills and experience as a command member can benefit the group. I would like to try something new, as Security has been the thing I have been invested in during my time here. I believe I perform great in PvP, have done well in my position of Security, and want to incorporate those skills that I have learned into Alpha-1. As well as interpersonal skills and coordination in squad based elements can prove me valuable to the team.

Why should we accept you: 

I believe my application should be accepted because my experience in my branch qualifies me for the position, because I have proven that I have what it takes to lead people, and have worked my ass off in the process to get to where I am. So take that for what it’s worth. I am more than capable of defending not only myself, but without a doubt protect O5 personnel at all costs. I currently have over 500+ hours on the server, including 1600+ hours in GMod altogether, so I’m involved in a lot of PvP scenarios, mostly Class D riots, and CI raids. With that being said, I believe my PvP skills are well honed enough to prove that I deserve a slot with the group. I know (mostly) about what goes on in the site, and know how to recontain most SCP’s. As well as effectively flush CI out of the facility, and delegate orders to subordinates to ensure the facility is safe for everyone. I am loyal to the foundation, and can uphold secrecy and operational security to be certain that the group is not compromised. To end, I feel that I know what I’m doing as a whole, and can point others in the right direction to ensure that we can succeed. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

1 hour ago, Georgie_ said:

I would like to join Alpha-1 because I believe that my skills and experience as a command member can benefit the group. I would like to try something new, as Security has been the thing I have been invested in during my time here. I believe I perform great in PvP, have done well in my position of Security, and want to incorporate those skills that I have learned into Alpha-1. As well as interpersonal skills and coordination in squad based elements can prove me valuable to the team.

This mostly feels like why you should join RRH instead of why you want to, or why you find it interesting.  I will admit your decent at PvP and are good at commanding and dealing with the problems in the facility.  However this seems like you really don't want to join, so I honestly don't know how to feel about this app. 

+/- Support

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

30 minutes ago, Mav said:

This mostly feels like why you should join RRH instead of why you want to, or why you find it interesting.  I will admit your decent at PvP and are good at commanding and dealing with the problems in the facility.  However this seems like you really don't want to join, so I honestly don't know how to feel about this app. 

+/- Support

It's a mix of both why I want to and why I feel I should.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

I have seen you on a fair amount and you do a really fantastic job keeping those dbois in line, but however based on your app you have next to no MTF experience so I am a little hesitant to give a so for now I will just say 

+/- Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

35 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

I have seen you on a fair amount and you do a really fantastic job keeping those dbois in line, but however based on your app you have next to no MTF experience so I am a little hesitant to give a so for now I will just say 

+/- Support

~RRH Lima-3

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

On 4/26/2021 at 8:12 AM, Mav said:

+/- Support

~ RRH Engineer Alpha 3

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

On 4/26/2021 at 12:12 AM, Mav said:

+/- Support

+/- Support

On 4/26/2021 at 1:12 AM, Mav said:

+/- Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Massive +Support

-Active

-MAJ

-Does and awesome job

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

rsz_alpha1.png.1256e767c0baab535319a9c05306a3ab.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic