Boss/Panic's Resignation from the server

Panic

Welp, my time has come, like the many before me. I am leaving the server. It’s been a blast climbing the ranks and meeting so many wonderful people. My time on Gaminglight has been one of the best SWRP experiences I’ve had. From joining Purge at the very start of my time to becoming Boss at the end of my time. I will occasionally come to visit the server and see how everything/everyone is doing. But unfortunately I’ve become extremely burnt out from the server and from gmod in general. Not only that but I need to focus on real life matters, such as school, getting driving experience for my license test, and well spending some more time with my friends and my girlfriend. I have a few thanks to give out to a few people that have really helped me. 

IC VCMDRS (Rux/Scorch | Bear/Fixer | Saturn/Sev): I want to thank you guys for sticking with IC and helping me out. I’ve watched all three of you progress through IC, You guys have been along for the ride for a long time now, I trust IC in your hands. You guys are one of the finest groups of Command members I’ve ever worked with on SWRP.

IC as a whole: I’ve been in IC since Black Friday 2020. It’s been one hell of a ride. I’ve been through two Commanders. Vicious and Itsuki. Both mentors to me in one way or another. I have tried my best to put IC on the right path. I will always be here for you guys through dms, so don’t be afraid to message me about problems. I have met so many wonderful people in this battalion. Keep fighting a good fight IC.

High Command: Talila thank you for all of your help, You were a great overseer for IC when you were Marshal Commander. Keep up the good work, I know you’ll make it far within HC. Milford thank you for all of your help as IC’s current overseer, you were a great 501st Commander and one helluva IC Scout Sniper, keep up the good work.

It has been a pure pleasure working with everyone on GL. I hope this server continues with the great activity and population. I will see those who are still around in the future at some point. Good luck Gaminglight, and may the force be with you, always. I'm gonna miss everyone.

unknown.png

• Sad 5

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

Thanks for everything Panic, You've done a lot for IC

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

It has been a great honor working with you I remember first joining you tranning me into sniper and demo us having laughs after laughs and you becoming boss and doing your best you have been a been impact on ic you will truly be missed by us all 

• Gaminglight Love 1

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

• Head Admin

It's been truthfully fun working with you. I'm also sad to see you go, but of course, I wish you luck for your future. And thank you for helping me out when I was IC, it was really fun. Hope to see your around in-game or in TS. Good Luck!!!!!!

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Panic, its been an honor both serving and working with you, you have been a fantastic Commander. I'll miss you buddy and I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.

• Gaminglight Love 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Sad to see you go, you were one of the coolest people I have met on the server and honestly what made IC fun thanks for everything my man take care.

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

NOOOOOOOOOOO I cant say "OmG iS tHaT iC cOmMaNdeR bOsS" 

Ima miss you man 

• Gaminglight Love 1

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png