EXFM Asclepius RRH App

inarishragnarok

In Game Name: EXFM Asclepius

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195007624

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer (Medical Concentration)

Current RP Ranks Held: Experienced Field Medic

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: All! Depending on which one is requirering my help the most. I'l be here to heal the wounds of the wounded. and give them shield. I'l be the back line, the support. the one who will do what he must to keep his team alive. (but if I had to apply for one specifically. 05-5, he is more active with his group, which means more time to show my potential)

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) image.thumb.png.5d823a7ecf50211b5b6a0acc4d4989ad.png

None! I have 0 warning. I hate being a problem magnet.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: knowing the 05 staff team are able to be anywhere for the sole purpose to protect everyone from danger. I'l know that we will be everywhere where we are needed the most. Being able to help everyone at once and not being confined to a specific zone will surely improve even further my time-skill management on where I am needed the most and where  I am needed the least for the present moment. the O5 staff team is the summum of all the forces. and being accepted in their team will force me to be the exemple of the summum for all medical staff who wish to join them too.

Why should we accept you: I'l won't go 4 ways. I am very new inside of the gaming light community. I have not really show myself in anyway of anything spectacular or such.  I have few experience or bonding with staff members inside of the server. for what I know. they don't mind me. and I don't mind them. respecting them as much as they respect me. I have simply no good reasons that can come up in my mind than you should accept me in any way or forms. that being said. even knowing I have no real "background" onto this server. I take my chance anyway for the application since I have shown a very good behavior from start to finish, I would be the exemple than forcing yourself to the ground for every single detail is not what you must do. but simply respecting others, the rules and maintaining as much as possible the good sportmanship throughout your experience inside of the GamingLight community. we all know that we are humans. we all have up and downs. we can all make mistake. I may have 0 warning now. I can't promise I will still have 0 warning then. we are not prophets. we cannot forseen the future. all that we most do. is taking everything into account. and then moving on. such is life. such is scp. such is this application. in case I get refused. I'l move on. simple as that. and I will bless and cheerish whoever was able to get the place. (as for small warning. I have medical papers about having a light level on the autism specter with a case of HAAD (Hyper activity with attention deficit) if I want to open my heart into this application, might as well letting everyone know my weaknesses. and why I may act strangly time to time.)

-Support 

You seem like a good dude, but I personally have not seen you on the server nor do I know you. 

You need to make yourself a bit more known and move up a bit in Medical to have a good chance at the RRH Program, rank affects applications greatly, and being normal enlisted does not help your case.

I do not mean to sound rude or disrespectful to your rank, but you must understand that this is an elite branch, and regular enlisted will have a very hard time getting in. 

~RRH Engineer Sierra 7

• Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

12 hours ago, Loaff said:

-Support 

You seem like a good dude, but I personally have not seen you on the server nor do I know you. 

You need to make yourself a bit more known and move up a bit in Medical to have a good chance at the RRH Program, rank affects applications greatly, and being normal enlisted does not help your case.

I do not mean to sound rude or disrespectful to your rank, but you must understand that this is an elite branch, and regular enlisted will have a very hard time getting in. 

~RRH Engineer Sierra 7

-MTF A1 Guardian 'Romeo-7'

• Like 1

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 4/24/2021 at 11:43 PM, Loaff said:

-Support 

~RRH Engineer Sierra 7

• Like 1

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 4/25/2021 at 1:43 AM, Loaff said:

-Support 

~RRH Engineer Sierra 7

~RRH Lima-3

• Like 1

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

On 4/25/2021 at 7:43 AM, Loaff said:

-Support 

- Never seen you online myself

~ RRH Engineer Alpha 3

• Like 1

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

-Support

While you seem cool man, I think you need to put yourself out in the Field more before you shoot for the stars. I think you could hold the potential one day, and I hope someday you can achieve this position, but for now, stick to your normal RP, get a reputation, get to know the community a bit better, then try to claim the alter. Good luck!

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+Support

I've seen you on a bit, I spend a lot of time in LCZ and bump into you once and a while, your a good medic.

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+/- Support for now.

All of these points seem valid to me, however, I have seen you on a handful of times so, depending on your timezone, you might be able to fill in for a time where others wouldn't usually be able to cover due to schedules.  You do have the potential to contribute a lot to both branches, only given enough time has elapsed for you to understand the intricacies of what the medical branch does exactly. I wouldn't say rank is directly attributed to your abilities in the field, but a higher rank means either more time spent, more dedication or more skill shown in the leadership department and the general ability to take charge of the situation. Keep a cool head as well, you cant take anything too seriously here but make sure to maintain professionalism when the circumstances call for it. I've seen you on-site helping out mostly in D-Block, and quite well from the looks of it.

[RRH Guardian Kilo 16]

Edited by nightsoil
  • Like 1

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

Making a new comment to point out that Asclepius has been perma banned for DDoS threats.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

11 hours ago, Loaff said:

Making a new comment to point out that Asclepius has been perma banned for DDoS threats.

This application certainly took a turn

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

8 hours ago, recon said:

What?

Screenshot_20210505-223100.png.74851b21c936fe2a330029ed4bb7992e.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Star locked this topic