i kill furries Ban Appeal

?Husky?

Steam Name: i kill furries

Ingame Name: i kill furries

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147780586

Job Blacklisted From: SCP-343 Plat Only

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Not sure

Dispute: I haven't played on the SCP server in awhile, but I just found out I was blacklisted from being SCP-343. I am sorry for whatever I did to get blacklisted. I hope I can be unblacklisted, I will re-read the rules to make sure I don't get blacklisted again. Thank you.

based on past warning I checked, you were blacklisted from 343 due to abusing his ability to noclip and going into staff rooms

idk exactly how to feel about this so ill stay neutral for now

+/- Support until further opinions are given

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

yeah

with more insight from what rookie said I dont feel you should be unblacklisted yet

if like you said it was a while ago, show that you deserve it and have changed for the better

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

From what I can see: 

You were warned on 08/17/2020, 03:58:00 for the reason "In main staff room as SCP-343". This was your only warn (out of many older ones) for 2020. Taking that into consideration, along with the fact that I haven't really seen your improvement in-game, I will say:

-Support

Put in some activity on the server, get to know other community members and we'll see next time. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support.

Most recent (and also relevant) warn is 8 months old. I see no reason to keep the blacklist for so long.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

12 hours ago, Rektify said:

From what I can see: 

You were warned on 08/17/2020, 03:58:00 for the reason "In main staff room as SCP-343". This was your only warn (out of many older ones) for 2020. Taking that into consideration, along with the fact that I haven't really seen your improvement in-game, I will say:

-Support

Put in some activity on the server, get to know other community members and we'll see next time.