Raaqzy - GENSEC Blacklist Appeal

Raaqzy

see m8, the thing is self control

if someone is team killing you, just going and killing them leaves you in just as much trouble as the one doing it

you should always call staff in these kinds of situations and let them handle it.

as for the ban, this isnt something to put here and should be directed to security high command, but overall I think you should just wait it out

-Support from me

• Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• Head Admin

A ban was issued for RDM | ARDM | LTAP.

Initially a warning was going to be issued for RDM. However due to the player attempting to kill the other player in a sit (I had to freeze them) then shortly disconnecting after.
An additional warning was issued for ARDM | LTAP + a 3 day ltap ban per standard guideline.

After the player had received a ban they then went on the Discord and did this. 
(See Attachments)

In this case due to the combined conduct displayed here. I see no reason to end the blacklist early.

Denied. 

unknown[1].png

unknown[1].png

unknown[1].png

unknown[1].png

unknown[1].png

• Rookieblue changed the title to Raaqzy - GENSEC Blacklist Appeal