Scorch/Rux's Resignation

Rux

As of April 25th after the IC meeting at 7:00PM EST, I will officially resigning from scorch and IC as a whole (For personal Reason's) and I will be entering reserves. I know I have not been apart of the IC command team for a long time but I hope I made a impact on recruits as well as the officer's. With that being said thank you for all the memories and good time's this is not a goodbye forever, I will be back.

To all of my fellow IC I will miss all of the radiation poisoning you have given me through your antics, I would like to thank each of member of IC for a fantastic experience. Lastly, to everyone that I have had an encounter with on the server thank you for all the memories and the good time's

Goodbye,

- Rux/Scorch

f7388bfe3e647dc8a111db72475b76f1-jpg.jpg

• Sad 3

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

Sad to see you go, Thank you for your work & everything you've done for IC

• Thanks 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Sad to see you go my man, but real life comes first, good luck on your future endeavors. Thank you for being along for the journey my friend. 

• Thanks 1

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

Sorry to see you go man. You've done great work for IC and I hope to see you on in the future. Best of luck with your new job buddy.

Edited by Barrett
  • Thanks 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Cya! 

• Thanks 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

You Where a good VCMDR you made an impact on me and helped me push to be better you saw more in me then I could see in myself I hate to see you go but I Wish you the best in life and my self and all the other ic will miss you I Loved working by you in Demolition and you will be one the best VCMDRS-Rex/Wolffie

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

o7 mate See ya the demo's had a great time with you Hope you end up coming back eventually we will see in time I was glad to be your Vice Lead and i wish to thank you on  behalf of the demos and IC for what you have done for us  we can give you more radiation poisoning if you like

GhostKnight

Edited by GhostKnight
I forgot to post something
  • Laughing 1

21 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Sad to see you go, Thank you for your work & everything you've done for IC

• Thanks 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Head Admin

It was a pleasure working with you, I wish you good luck on your future,. I hope to see you in-game or in TS from time to time....

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I