Dr. Bright NLR Suggestion - Denied

That Fireman Guy

What are you suggesting? -  Decreasing Dr. Bright's NLR to 1 Minute

How would this change better the server? -  Allow those playing Dr. Bright to get back to what they're doing faster, as well as giving 963 the least bit of recognition. This would also make him the fastest respawning class in the server, this comes with upsides and downsides however.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It's Dr. Bright, There's going to be minges abusing it. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Dr. Bright players

A bigger nerd than ever

-Support

The amount of minges that get on that job is insane, and allowing them to "get back to what they were doing" quicker is awful

I'm sorry, but this can only really cause more harm than good.

• Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

34 minutes ago, OWNED said:

-Support

The amount of minges that get on that job is insane, and allowing them to "get back to what they were doing" quicker is awful

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

1 hour ago, OWNED said:

-Support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

2 hours ago, OWNED said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

-Support

I know i'm CEO of the minge team but Dr Bright built TOO different 😤

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

13 hours ago, OWNED said:

-Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

On 4/21/2021 at 2:46 PM, OWNED said:

-Support

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

On 4/21/2021 at 11:46 AM, OWNED said:

-Support

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1