Raul's Resignation It was fun while it lasted

Kiyo_Seesaw

Name: Raul Seesaw
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173696381
Reason for leaving: Imma be real with yall, work has gone more intense then every before and now i dont think i have the time to be on the server much longer. I want to thank command to giving me the opportunity to be in command and see if i can be that leader. I want to thank Wanted for giving me a chance to be Head of Recon, i tried my best to give the branch but i believe i know a guy who is much better in that role then me right now. To my old Omi 9 crew and current Nu7 crew, thanks for letting me be apart of your branch family. I know it sounds more cheezy then Chunk E Cheese but you all did something to me to make me become the man i am now. I hope we see each other down this road once more. Thank you all again for letting me be in this Branch.

• Gaminglight Love 3

Hope to see you again 🙂

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

There goes another O9 transfer member. Was fun playing with ya come back soon

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Bye Dad, you will be missed

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

• Bread locked this topic