Odyssey - False Report- Accepted

Vader

2. Your In-game: Vader

3. Your SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:62299553

4. The admin's name in-game: Odyssey

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): odyssey07

6. What warning did you receive: FailRP / RDM

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Unbenannt.PNG.ee29cc77ad6eb6e82212f9e0974b214b.PNG

8. Why do you think this warn was false: So I think the warn is false because I standed infront of car dealer and had my Glock-18 on safety mode so no one can mug me, then SYP Smidge came and we talked and then he mugged me while I was having my gun on safety mode. I pulled my Ares Shrike out and then shot him and won the fight. He reported me for RDM and FailRP, then Odyssey brought me. Odyssey said that I needed to give him time to put his gun down because I shot him and I was also allowed. I also told Smidge that i had a gun already out before he mugged me. Before Smidge mugged me i typed 'mug kaka' without any adverts as a Joke. Odyssey said that is a reason why he could mug me and he also said that  I wasnt allowed to shot him because he had a minigun. I think it doesent matter if u have a Better gun to fight. Thanks for you Time.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+Support
It would not be Fear RP or Fail RP he had his gun on safety it doesn't matter about his gun size it does not say anything about having a better gun to put someone under Fear RP
He can kill someone who tried mugging him but that would just be stupid if you can't
If this is actually the story and your telling everything that happened then this warn should for sure be lifted

341373215_FearRPPPP.thumb.png.ce250bcc44b3aa505672600c15fb13b3.png

@07odysseyIs this true that you warned him for this for god sakes do not tell me you actually warned him for this.

EDIT Addon after odyssey: He was still warned for the wrong things and his warn would not make sence to say as it is not correct and haveing your gun on safety does not consider it as copbait nessassaryily unless he was rapidly walking around police trying to get there attention which he did not do now if he said he was shooting his gun up in the air then yes i will consider that total cop bait but he didn't also him having his gun on safety is not against any rules infact that wouldn't be metagame its called protection but what ever also even if he tried mugging him but walked away from his situation and called it "false" in ooc that is against the rules breaking the "bind test rule" when he tried to mug someone shooting him after he attempted to mug not realizing he had a gun out is not RDM now i know you all hate the kid but do not -Support it just because you don't like the kid, he is trying to have fun on the server and this just makes you look bad on your part for quoting someone after another I would like each individual here to try and put their own reason. Thank you for reading.

Edited by ICE
  • Like 2

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

2 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
It would not be Fear RP or Fail RP he had his gun on safety it doesn't matter about his gun size it does not say anything about having a better gun to put someone under Fear RP
He can kill someone who tried mugging him but that would just be stupid if you can't
If this is actually the story and your telling everything that happened then this warn should for sure be lifted

341373215_FearRPPPP.thumb.png.ce250bcc44b3aa505672600c15fb13b3.png

@07odysseyIs this true that you warned him for this for god sakes do not tell me you actually warned him for this.

^^ 🤦🤦🤦🤦

That bald Aussie Guy

-support

literally admitted to meta game and copbait in the false warn report 

6 hours ago, Vader said:

I standed infront of car dealer and had my Glock-18 on safety mode so no one can mug me

odyssey your warn was not valid but vader basically just said he broke 2 rules so.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

4 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

odyssey your warn was not valid but vader basically just said he broke 2 rules so.

I dont know when I copbaited there and metagamed.

3 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

i just noticed that. warn is false but should receive another warning for metagame and copbait

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

1 minute ago, ragle said:

i just noticed that. warn is false but should receive another warning for metagame and copbait

Could u tell me how i copbaited and metagamed there?

1 minute ago, Vader said:

Could u tell me how i copbaited and metagamed there?

maybe having a gun out for basically no reason (copbait) and trying to avoid being mugged when people are near you by having said gun out (metagame)

raygol/rahgul

EMS Lieutenant

1 minute ago, ragle said:

maybe having a gun out for basically no reason (copbait) and trying to avoid being mugged when people are near you by having said gun out (metagame)

I had it on safety mode because People mugged me every 5 Minutes and I said that i had my gun out because I meant that i had it on safety mode.

1 minute ago, Vader said:

I had it on safety mode because People mugged me every 5 Minutes and I said that i had my gun out because I meant that i had it on safety mode.

doesn't matter if it's on safety it's still copbait. 

raygol/rahgul

EMS Lieutenant

52 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

WARN should be changed or removed/given different warning

Odyssey warned you for a invalid reason

• Like 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

47 minutes ago, Vader said:

the fact you put it on safety not to get mugged is meta game and you having it out is copait

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

So it's been more than a week but from what I can remember, what I have been told is that you had the gun on safety, so hardly anyone would be able to see it if they're coming from the side. After that, the mug was false, he put his gun away, walked away, and u proceeded to shoot at him while he was attempting to leave you alone. That's why he made the sit, hence the warn. Also if you have your gun out even on safety, I didn't realize it at the time, It's considered copbait. 

Edited by 07odyssey
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 07odyssey said:

So it's been more than a week but from what I can remember, what I have been told is that you had the gun on safety, so hardly anyone would be able to see it if they're coming from the side. After that, the mug was false, he put his gun away, walked away, and u proceeded to shoot at him while he was attempting to leave you alone. That's why he made the sit, hence the warn. Also if you have your gun out even on safety, I didn't realize it at the time, It's considered copbait. 

now that makes sense

-Support

raygol/rahgul

EMS Lieutenant