Weiss

• Head Admin

Your In-game Name: Weiss

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39334457

The admin's name in-game: Chief

What warning did you receive: Metagame

When did you receive this warning:  4/16/21 

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:
Player was attempting to use their similar models to trick security; With one shooter in the group.
One however is using a different model. Two where using the same model. Since the guy with the same
model was off to the side. The other one could be decently guessed. 

Why do you think this warn was false:
Player claims it would have been impossible to tell who the shooter was as there was three of them.
However by eliminating one from the list (Since the other one was clearly in the open). It not too difficult
to pick them out. If all three where juggling around with the same model. That gets a bit harder. 

Evidence the warning is false:
My view
https://medal.tv/clips/49682617/d1337O4QwrIh
(Quality is alot better in-game, as can be seen on the other clip.)

Other View
https://medal.tv/clips/49681487/ZQZ9Mk4rnrAg

Combat Logs
unknown.png
unknown.png

Untill Chief gives his side, I'll +Support this.

Not only did he shoot the correct Class-D, the class-D were actively trying to bait someone to "metagame" by using this tactic.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Going with Phill, +support until Chief puts his two cents in, it's really just a matter of being able to deduce who had shot, and they were clearly trying to mess with and confuse security with their models.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

When I was going proccessing the warn. From what I saw from both perspectives. It looked like meta-game to me. I tried asking people I trusted for a good opinion, but I couldn't ask weiss because he was the reported and didn't want to be biased. Then I tried asking other SNR admin+ they were afk and wouldn't respond. 

But I talked with phill a bit after this and we talked it over. He made some good points. Although I have nothing against getting this denied. 

But, what was also done is that there were 2 people with the same model and 1 different. Although from the horrible quality from teh video it made it harder to tell from my perspective. So due to the video's I made my decision as that. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||