Ptob - Warn Appeal

PTOB

658566337_Screenshot2021-04-09200305.jpg.a4aa82275cc8c88b048727cc218c6e7d.jpgYour In-game: Ptob

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62227057

The admin's name in-game: Mikey / Agent Kallus

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] mikey

What warning did you receive: RDM x1

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): (Above)

Why do you think this warn was false:

I was flying around with a LAAT I spawned in at the end of the event, We shoot down 1 or 2 SF as they saw us as hostile and we just thought it would be fun for both sides. Only 1 SF was killed and that was by my gunner, not even by me, at least to my knowledge. Next thing we know we are being frozen by a Phys gun. The person we thought was a admin or something pulled our vehicle to the back of the bridge and as were getting out deletes the vehicle. We ask him what's wrong and he claims that I RDM'd someone, The person was Mikey who was still on his GM job as he had a Event Name at the time. No sit was ever made by someone I allegedly "RDM", To my knowledge Mikey never even looked in logs, instead only warning me after I argued that none had made an RDM sit so why was he warning us. He claimed he could because the event was still going on but after the none existent sit ended a vote went up marking the end. I feel that A) a sit was never made by a person RDM'd by me, B) Logs were never checked to see if I actually did (Could be wrong), C) He was taking moderator sits while doing active GM business which another Mod or Admin could've taken if a sit was put up.

To my knowledge a DS never popped up onto my HUD when I was driving the LAAT, If logs were checked it would most likely show That I didnt actually kill anyone.

Any extra information:  https://medal.tv/clips/49044757/d1337ZuiteHn - Taking non existent sits while GM'ing, No allegedly RDM'd person at Sit. (Sorry for the Low Quality video, Dont know why my mic is like that)

I dont even know the name of the person I "RDM'd" according to Mikey.

Edited by PTOB

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Alright, you started by flying your ship and shooting down any SF you saw. You said that "it wasn't RDM because there is no sit up". It was also messing up my event since people still thought it was ongoing. In general I don't know what you are appealing here since you just decided to get on a ship and shoot everyone in the airspace, Everyone in chat was very confused and annoyed by what you did. (I did check logs by the way, your passenger killed multiple people with the ship)

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

3 minutes ago, mikey! said:

(I did check logs by the way, your passenger killed multiple people with the ship)

So if my passenger killed multiple people and I never did then how would I be up for RDM, If an ST went into a VTOL gunner with an SF in the pilot seat and killed a bunch of people the SF wouldn't be warned for RDM, I don't get where your reasoning comes from.

1 minute ago, PTOB said:

So if my passenger killed multiple people and I never did then how would I be up for RDM, If an ST went into a VTOL gunner with an SF in the pilot seat and killed a bunch of people the SF wouldn't be warned for RDM, I don't get where your reasoning comes from.

You helped him in RDMing, you flew the ship for him and you were still shooting. You also never brought that up in the sit, in general you still helped your friend out in RDMing.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

6 minutes ago, mikey! said:

You helped him in RDMing, you flew the ship for him and you were still shooting. You also never brought that up in the sit, in general you still helped your friend out in RDMing

If you checked the Logs properly that shouldn't be needed to be checked in a sit, you checked the logs for one person and assumed that it applied for both, and for my knowledge my shooting was sparse and didn't actually hit anyone meaning I never actually RDM'd a person. Claiming I helped RDM isnt actually RDM, at most I feel that it would incite a verbal warning not a formal one, especially when there is no logged evidence of me actually RDMing someone and when the person who was allegedly RDM'd never made a sit to claim me or my passenger RDM'd them.

20 minutes ago, mikey! said:

Everyone in chat was very confused and annoyed by what you did.

To my knowledge unlike you claimed the SF didn't mind, If they did find it annoying or rude then I'm pretty sure they would've made a sit.

From what I saw you assumed a lot of knowledge off of a few minor things and jumped to the gun warning me for RDM.

Forum Diplomat Message!
Please refrain from arguing on this topic. Considering both parties have left their responses. Please keep your responses to +/- Support only! Any Further Arguments will result in this topic being locked for SMT to decide. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

3 hours ago, Pooders said:

+Support 
He wasnt the Gunner
Sf seemed fine with it lol. 

As far as im aware it's only a issue if someone reports them for RDM/It's clear the people dont wanna be killed?

RDM is just a term for randomly killing people without them being okay with it so if the SF are okay with it I dont see it as a issue.

8 hours ago, Pooders said:

+Support 
He wasnt the Gunner
Sf seemed fine with it lol. 

I Agree with Mike here It simply wasn't really RDM.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+SUPPORT
Now the main reason why im +supporting this appeal is due to a couple things
The First thing is that mikey shouldn't have warned you unless a SF Made a sit about it, so regardless of the situation the warn was not given properly, Second thing is that you wern't the gunner, whilst yes you were flying it and in a way you are responsible for any kills you get with the ship, it wasn't you and if im being honest there is much you can do about that other then saying no Stop! just for them to completely ignore you (most of the time) and continue shooting.
So +support

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic! Also please do be careful too next time.