ofc Cameron randall 1B91 ban request- Accepted

Techy

Your In-game: Techy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:464850159

The player's name in-game: ofc Cameron Randall 1b91

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:92187784

What did the player do: RDM X3 LTAP, supposedly he ran from the sit Pvpsavage was in, he asked me to do this ban request he can leave what i missed in the comments 

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://imgur.com/a/xYWhqIQ https://imgur.com/a/ZBIGuFM

What do you believe should happen to the player: A 5 day ban or longer for the mass rdm, ltap. and from running from the sit

Any extra information: Pvpsavage asked me to put this report in, u can ask him questions in the comments

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

+support 

I forgot to put x3 in the RDM part in the warn. But yeah, he ltapped in my sit, and he ran from the sit

Or mass rdm i mean not rdmx3

Because with logs, it always makes me spawn in random places when i click the start event option in combat logs. So, thats why I asked him to he could try to see where they got killed at and etc. 

But he did Mass RDM though according to logs. 
I have already gave them a warn. I asked if admins were available in game and none were so we proceeded to the forums 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

1 hour ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+support 

I forgot to put x3 in the RDM part in the warn. But yeah, he ltapped in my sit, and he ran from the sit

Or mass rdm i mean not rdmx3

Because with logs, it always makes me spawn in random places when i click the start event option in combat logs. So, thats why I asked him to he could try to see where they got killed at and etc. 

But he did Mass RDM though according to logs. 
I have already gave them a warn. I asked if admins were available in game and none were so we proceeded to the forums 

+support clear evidence

This Should of just went in the "Need JMT" section if you took the sit and there wasn't admins online to ban him . (@Pvp_Savage6767) but its fine

Anyways +Support 
-Killed 1 Gov
-Shot 1 Gov
-Killed 1 Other Guy
-PVPSavage Confirmed he took the sit and he LTAPed

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

13 minutes ago, ICE said:

This Should of just went in the "Need JMT" section if you took the sit and there wasn't admins online to ban him . (@Pvp_Savage6767) but its fine

Anyways +Support 
-Killed 1 Gov
-Shot 1 Gov
-Killed 1 Other Guy
-PVPSavage Confirm he took the sit and he LTAPed

15 hours ago, ICE said:

Anyways +Support 
-Killed 1 Gov
-Shot 1 Gov
-Killed 1 Other Guy

Agreed, Obvious reasons here.

minisigforums.webp

23 hours ago, ICE said:

Anyways +Support 
-Killed 1 Gov
-Shot 1 Gov
-Killed 1 Other Guy

man said it all

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png