MOTD Rule - Denied

John Newsom

What you want to see? - You Can't AFK on GOV in the MOTD

Why should we add it? - Less confusion, If you see a GOV you think he not AFK because of the PD SOP, but if he is then you broke a rule because you can't kidnap AFK people.   

What are the advantages of having this? - Less confusion

Who is it mainly for? - Crim. 

Links to any content - N/A

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support
Shouldn't be AFKing on Gov

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

lots of time a commnd member will afk to fill out a form or deal with something else before going back to duty i think Gov Command shouldn't AFK out in public. If their in tac base or FBI or PD there okay 

enlisted and supervisor dont really have a great reason to AFK for long times. 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

2 hours ago, Vice said:

lots of time a commnd member will afk to fill out a form or deal with something else before going back to duty i think Gov Command shouldn't AFK out in public. If their in tac base or FBI or PD there okay 

enlisted and supervisor dont really have a great reason to AFK for long times. 

I agree with this, I understand at certain points you may need to do something for a quick 5 minutes or so, I would say adding this to the MOTD would be a good idea to clear some confusion. However, as players I believe we should be somewhat lenient. They SHOULD NOT however afk in public, perhaps they can sit for a couple minutes in the PD office desk room to roleplay it out more as if they are "filling out paper work."

Edited by The_Kman

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+/-support

I tend to be working on documents that relate to me being in-game for SWAT. While I'm working on those documents I seem "AFK" and this is the reason why HC are allowed to go AFK. If this does become a rule I'd like an exception for HC. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

13 hours ago, The_Kman said:

I agree with this, I understand at certain points you may need to do something for a quick 5 minutes or so, I would say adding this to the MOTD would be a good idea to clear some confusion. However, as players I believe we should be somewhat lenient. They SHOULD NOT however afk in public, perhaps they can sit for a couple minutes in the PD office desk room to roleplay it out more as if they are "filling out paper work."

Yeah if an enlisted or supervisor needs to go afk to like do something quick thats completely fine. If its it takes like 20 mins. And if they afk out in public thats a problem. If your gonna afk do it inside a government building 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent