The Plastic Army Requests Modernized Weapons [5208-GL Buff]

Thebomb.com

Post name: “General Suggestion - 5208-GL Buff

What are you suggesting? -  I suggest that 5208 receives a new weapon that doesn't include a pistol USP that only does 15 damage per hit to armor and health.

Weapon choice 1: The M1 Garand

Weapon Choice 2: The M1 Carbine.

Weapon Choice 3: The Thompson.

Weapon Choice 4: The M3 Grease Gun.

Weapon Choice 5: The Springfield Rifle.

All of course must have the ability to make 5208-GL small for lore purposes.

And since I lack the knowledge of gmod weapons I trust you folks can muster the idea of what damage they're able to do to one's armor and health.

How would this change better the server? -  It brings up a more challenging and entertaining aspect once playing and fighting SCP-5208-GL. As the SCP you're able to kill enemies more effectively in battle and fighting against SCP-5208-GL you'll actually for once take 5208-GL more serious and attempt to plan carefully when trying to defeat the SCP. Overall it'll just make the server more fun.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - The disadvantages are low but they will still impact those that are enemies to 5208-GL.  Those that are attempting to re-contain SCP 5208-GL will have a more difficult time re-containing the SCP but with the health of a normal combative soldier it shouldn't take much time before the SCPs are re-contained once they're killed. For those that aren't re-containing it will fear 5208-GL as they will muster more powerful plastic weapons.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 5208-GL.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -  https://medal.tv/clips/48536716/d1337kxCO3sO
5 5208-GL had a difficulty to take out 1 Soldier as they're only armed with USP's.

Extra- If this Suggestion is declined then I will understand the reasonings but please I only do what's good for the entertainment for others on server especially for my favorite SCP.

Sincerely the Plastic Sergeant. ❤️ 

• Like 1

+ SUPPORT

I just think the weapon should be a pistol. Could you imagine being in MTF and having to fight 5 small fast moving rifle wielding SCPs that travel in a pack. It would be like having to fight a whole GOI raid. There toy soldiers, they are meant to be easy to defeat. 

After further consideration and playing on the SCP myself, yea. They do need this buff.

Edited by recon
  • Like 1

Honestly, + Support

-Considering they’re small, best way to beat them, and the curtent way to beat them is via shotgun.

- They’re “Soliers” not Police Officers, they should be a little heavier armed than just a pistol. If not a full assult rifle, than at least a 3 or more round burst.

- Would be good to have more jobs that are forced to use rifles rather than shotguns. 

- Gives E11 something to do lol

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

13 hours ago, NeoID said:

Honestly, + Support

-Considering they’re small, best way to beat them, and the curtent way to beat them is via shotgun.

- They’re “Soliers” not Police Officers, they should be a little heavier armed than just a pistol. If not a full assult rifle, than at least a 3 or more round burst.

- Would be good to have more jobs that are forced to use rifles rather than shotguns. 

- Gives E11 something to do lol

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support, It'd be a good idea to make 5208's a bit more of a threath then just an annoyance.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

5208-GL is annoying but easy to kill as of now, time to make them stronk

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+support

Yes please

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support, It'd be a good idea to make 5208's a bit more of a threath then just an annoyance.

Agreed, I can kill them with like 3 shot gun shots which is really annoying for them and me since I really enjoy PvP alot, so it would be fun for the scp and me, I see no point in not doing this

+support 

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

+Support
They'd be fine with a grease gun or a thompson, i dont like the idea of the M1 garand and springfield cause that means they'd be sniping as little tiny people so idk about those

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg