Ban Appeal Clam- Denied

Alex Trebek

1. Steam Name: Alex Trebeck

2. Ingame Name: Clam 

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41746402

4. Ban Length: 1 week 

5. Admin that Banned you: Emily

6. Reason for Ban: Attempted Mass RDM

7. Dispute: It was this weird even where zombies were running at us. I was trying to shoot the zombies but there were a TON of troopers running around and I hit a couple of them. I don't think it was mass rdm though because I was trying to shoot the zombies and any damage I did to players was unintentional. I also got shot by a couple other people, so I think it was happening to everyone.  I know it's bad to hit other troopers, and I really didn't mean to. I understand getting some kind of punishment, but a 7 day ban seems extremely harsh. I got pulled by an admin, and I was explaining that I was trying to shoot zombies and that my game was really laggy. Then I got banned mid sentence. I really enjoy playing on this server and I feel like I make it fun for other people too. I'm sorry I shot some fellow troopers, I'll do better in the future. 

You shot over about 10-15 people with an E-11. When I looked over logs, you clearly were looking at the gate and at the large group of people and firing upon them. Even after the attack, I watched you shoot people anyways. I really don't have a story for this, it's just that plain simple.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

-Support

- Admitted to shooting people

- Even if your game is laggy that doesn't excuse you from MRDM

If what Emily said is right it looks pretty bad on you, if it was during her Event then you should know better than to be shooting troopers. IMO ban seems valid.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

42 minutes ago, milford said:

-Support

If what Emily said is right it looks pretty bad on you, if it was during her Event then you should know better than to be shooting troopers. IMO ban seems valid.

For real.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

1 hour ago, milford said:

-Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

9 hours ago, milford said:

-Support

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

9 hours ago, milford said:

-Support

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

11 hours ago, Novah said:

You shot over about 10-15 people with an E-11. When I looked over logs, you clearly were looking at the gate and at the large group of people and firing upon them. Even after the attack, I watched you shoot people anyways. I really don't have a story for this, it's just that plain simple.

I didn't mean to be shooting at people. I wish i had been more careful. I really wasn't trying to RDM, I'm sorry 😞

10 hours ago, milford said:

-Support

I know shooting people is bad, I'm not denying that I hit other people. But it wasn't my goal to shoot them. I'm sorry again, I think the zombies really lagged my game, I was trying my best to shoot zombies. I hope I didn't mess up her event