Coolcaz's Senior Command Application

Coolcaz11

Should I Become a Member of Security Command?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Security Command?

• Yay
    • Nay

1. Steam Name?: Coolcaz11

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:107638983

3. Roster Name?: Coolcaz

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: January 16th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: Been here since around mid October, maybe October 16th?

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: But of course

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes 

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I want to become a senior command member because I just want to help Security grow and improve. This has been my #1 goal since returning to the server in October, and I hope that I've been able to help in some way over the months. Even so, I am limited as a Low Command member, and I wish to be the one to fill in that last MAJ slot. There are still parts of me that I need to improve (activity) but yet I still want to be a member of Senior Command, and hope that I can be. As a Senior Command member, I can help watch over our Low Command, making sure they are doing the right things and being their to help them whenever I can. With the Senior Command status, I may also be recognized more by other branches, and may be able to create good bonds between Security and the many other branches of the server, hosting more Cross-PTs and keeping an overall healthy relationship. Finally, I just want to be a Senior Command member so that I can continue to climb in Security. I am not a very ambitious guy, and everything I do in Security is for Security, not for my own benefit. The only benefit I get from this is being able to help Security, and that's all I need. That, and the many great people and friends I've met through this branch. With climbing through Security, it allows me to see my wishes come true, and I hope that there could be a day where Security is the indisputable best branch on the server, whether I was able to have a hand in it or not. Security has come such a long way from the state it was in back in late 2017/early 2018, and I'm glad I've been able to be in this new era. Sorry for the long response 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: For starters, if I was there since this OFC started leaving D-Block, I would explain to him the rules for his 1st attempt, his 2nd attempt I would give him a verbal warn, his 3rd attempt I'd go put him into timeout in Security bunks, and verbally warn again, explaining that the next time he does this, he will be removed, and by the 4th attempt, he'd be outta here. The reason why I'd do timeout for the 3rd attempt is because since he's an OFC, he isn't even on the roster, and a strike at that point would just be a word to him, and would be ineffective.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would talk to the NCO privately (whether through TS, or in-game) and figure out why he keeps on leaving D-Block to, say, go to McDonalds, when clearly D-Block is going to hell in a handbasket. After talking with and hearing their side of the story, I would then verbally warn them and put them on the watch-list so that if they do decide to go get milk for the kids again, he would be issued a strike and potentially demoted if he keeps it up.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I'd approach the E-11, and promptly tell him that he is not needed in D-Block, and that he needs to leave. If he ignores me and continues taking command of (harassing) all of my security, then I would force him out of D-Block, and report him to his higher-ups, while also warning him that if he tries something like that again, I will personally send him back to clown school.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: First, I'd either cuff them and drag them to my dungeon if D-Block is stable, otherwise I'd just ask them to follow me and take them to bunks. From there, I would give them a congratulations, letting them know that they have been selected to be promoted from CPL to the esteemed position of an NCO, and then tell them to buckle in. I'd hand them the NCO guide in-game, and them go over a few things with them. I'd inform them that they can advert hands-up and partial up to Code Orange/Black, while also making sure they know their codes and that they have their advert binds, or have some easy way to advert these binds. After this, I would explain to them the importance that is the NCO position, telling them what we will be looking for leadership, loyalty, and activity from them, though I would also inform them not to overwork themselves. Making sure they know this, I'd then explain patrols, making sure they know that they have the authority to do patrols so long as D-Block is secure, and not to take more than two enlisted with them. Finally, I'd make sure they have a forums account set, inform them of WO apps if they are up, and wish them the best of luck in their NCO adventures. Before I'd send them off, I'd inform them of Security Sniper, either training them for it if the rank threshold has been lowered for the day, or just tell them to strive for SFC to get the job, and then make sure they know they can be trained for FTO, while making sure they know it is not mandatory, but it looks great on them, and is another way of being recognized in Security.

Engineer_Gaming.gif

When you realize your gif has a 'watermark' 🙃

• Like 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

- I don't think you could've written a better app. Only discrepancy is in #13, but otherwise fantastic app.
- Has the most experience out of all of the current CPTs/1LTs.
- Works well with the rest of CMD.

- Obviously, activity. But, I mean, look who's talking. Personally, I think activity is less important in SCMD than in LCMD, but either way you do need to step it up.

Best of luck.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+Support

Coolcaz, you are by far the oldest and most experienced Low Command member in security. You were in the WO group right after my own, and you've been in command for almost 6 months. Throughout that time you have built a strong presence among the Low Command ranks, and have done plenty of promotions, PTs, etc. The only drawback I can see is that you have some problems with activity, but that can always be improved and isn't a major issue in SCMD since we have more of an administrative role than LCMD. Overall, I think you are the most trustworthy member of LCMD and the most deserving of a spot in SCMD. Also, Security Janitors. Good luck ❤️.

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

14 minutes ago, Spud said:

+Support

Coolcaz, you are by far the oldest and most experienced Low Command member in security. You were in the WO group right after my own, and you've been in command for almost 6 months. Throughout that time you have built a strong presence among the Low Command ranks, and have done plenty of promotions, PTs, etc. The only drawback I can see is that you have some problems with activity, but that can always be improved and isn't a major issue in SCMD since we have more of an administrative role than LCMD. Overall, I think you are the most trustworthy member of LCMD and the most deserving of a spot in SCMD. Also, Security Janitors. Good luck ❤️.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spud said:

+Support

+SUPPORT

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

9 hours ago, Spud said:

+Support

Good Luck man

• Gaminglight Love 1

22 hours ago, Spud said:

+Support

Best of luck man

• Gaminglight Love 1

Frfr

On 4/4/2021 at 1:53 AM, Spud said:

+Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 4/4/2021 at 2:46 AM, Jameshi34 said:

+Support

- I don't think you could've written a better app. Only discrepancy is in #13, but otherwise fantastic app.

- Obviously, activity. But, I mean, look who's talking. Personally, I think activity is less important in SCMD than in LCMD, but either way you do need to step it up.

Best of luck.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

+ Support

A very friendly and helpful person the Security Branch. He was extremely open and helpful for when I was in Security Command not too long ago. Has been there for a long enough time to know the rules and expectations.

My only hope is for activity, but I understand school is a lot for the school and classes you take. 

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

On 4/3/2021 at 11:53 PM, Spud said:

+Support

+Support 

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 4/4/2021 at 2:46 AM, Jameshi34 said:

+Support

Best of luck.

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

• Star locked this topic