Weiss - False Warn appeal

Darkfistt

Your In-game: Dark

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22133126

The admin's name in-game: Weiss

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Weiss[GL]

What warning did you receive:  FailRP | Fleeing SCPs into Safe Zone

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/48451123/d1337tkn7RR5

Why do you think this warn was false: Because it was a first offence and I have seen multiple people do so I thought the rule had changed (at least with D block) and the motd wasn't updated yet. I have even seen some command do it.

Any extra information: 106 went into D block to get my name which in its own way is FailRP

-Support
Warn is legitimate and saying "I should have gotten a verbal instead because it was my first offence" is not a valid argument, And not knowing about the rules of not going into safe zones is not a valid argument either, Since as staff: You should be keeping up with the MOTD.

Edited by Mitchell Hugh

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

3 minutes ago, Mitchell Hugh said:

-Support
Warn is legitimate and saying "I should have gotten a verbal instead because it was my first offence" is not a valid argument.

That is not my only argument 

Edited by Darkfistt

This is something that is deserving of a warn. You are a staff member, meaning you should know the rules well. 

I trust Weiss as he has helped me get to where I am and if he warned you, I would have as well. 

However, I am not sure about the MOTD issue. 

Unfortunately, this should remain, -Support

Edited by Kenneth Slick

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

-Support

D-Block has always been deemed a safe zone and the rule has been in effect for as long as I've been here. Saying you see other people do it doesnt excuse your own actions. If you see it happen, get evidence and report. You have increased scrutiny as staff because you are meant to uphold the MOTD you failed to follow in this instance.

Denied

Warning is valid. You ran into D-Block while being actively pursued by SCP 106. D-Block is considered a safe zone because SCP 106 can't follow into that area.

Regarding your comment about 106 entering D-Block, he entered for a second to obtain your name for what I assume was the resulting sit request and then exited. He did not attack anyone, or anything of that nature. As such, no action will be taken against them.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021