Bazooka Nu7 Application

[GL] Bazooka

In Game Name: Bazooka
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:156865758
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Bazooka187#5278
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): 0 warns.
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):8 months I think

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I want to join Nu-7 because I think I would help out. Today I saw no gensec at D-Block and no MTF outside. I want to have some fun and Nu-7 is fun for me when I'm on the donator jobs. I will be very active and I want to get fully into a combat branch then only RP. I also want to help out Nu-7 by training people and make it more fun for people in it. I use to be in Nu7 but I hardly knew any people in NU7 but if I did, I barely spoke to them, it made me just leave. I had fun in Nu7 back then until it got to me being in another branch as command. I now have enough time to stay in Nu7 and have fun. I want to do everything in my power to make this branch better and better. I also want to join this because I know a lot of people in it and I use to talk to. I think this would really give me something to do in the middle of the day doing absolutely nothing.  This is why I want to join Nu-7.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): CI RnD DHOR, Junior Maintenance, Resident, ECT. I forgot the others but I have been in a lot.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): WantedIdeas

+Support

5 hours ago, [GL] Bazooka said:

I think I would help out

I want to have some fun and Nu-7 is fun for me when I'm on the donator jobs

I will be very active and I want to get fully into a combat branch then only RP

I also want to help out Nu-7 by training people and make it more fun for people in it

CI RnD DHOR, Junior Maintenance, Resident, ECT. I forgot the others but I have been in a lot.

There's probably more.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic