Ban Appeal- Denied

gaving412

Steam Name: Nelson Banana

Ingame Name:Albert 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:221830648

Ban Length:1 week 

Admin that Banned you:[GL] MyBroFrosty 

Reason for Ban: Impersonating owner 

Dispute: When reading over the MOTD and the rules for the gaminglight imperial server what I have done isn’t a punishable offense and if so please show me in rules but I never Actually Impersonated the Owner only because I was in jail for 10 minutes I changed my name as a joke and soon after (around 2 minutes) I was brought into a sit and told that the management team has requested a ban on their behalf but I'm still trying to figure out what I did. I find this highly inconsiderate considering I saw a person RDM the owner and only got a warn. I would like an explanation of what I did wrong because I didn’t do anything besides change my name. I also know even if I didn’t do anything wrong I'm still going to be punished for my actions. I can try to provide any evidence you would like but you have most of the situation on the logs.

• Manager

-Support

Impersonation of an SMT member is higly not acceptable even if it's a joke. 

1 Week is fair enough for your ban reason.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

19 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Impersonation of an SMT member is higly not acceptable even if it's a joke. 

1 Week is fair enough for your ban reason.

Agreed, personally i feel like impersonating a smt member regardless if it was a joke is still something thats not allowed so your ban is more then valid.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

-Support 

Impersonation of a staff member is a offense against the rules. 

1 week is fair enough for a ban with that reasoning. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png