Francisco Event Team AppDenied

Franciscoo

In-Game Name: Francisco

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:461607876

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Member (In a future I will start buying credits :9 )

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 120 hours

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: MTF, ExGensec ExCI

What is your timezone?: (GMT-4)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes, I had different administrative charges in different servers on South-America

How Active are you? (1/10): 7, people know me hahah

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): Here it goes

- Fri Ma 13/ARDM/SCPRP: I left my computer on and my brother came to my room for playing, I forgot to close Gmod and he started killing everyone on Bunkers as a CI, I explained that to the staff and commanders, they said It was my responsability so I accepted it.

-Mon Mar 22/RDM-ARDM IN ADMIN SIT): It happened again, My lovely brother START KILLING EVERYONE AS A CI AGAIN, This time I was on LCPL so It really hurted when I got demoted and DNT for 2 weeks (I will come back). This time I punished my brother because I already told him to do not touch my computer.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Ok, First of all, I consider myself as an active person, very extrovert and self-starter for doing my job with excellence, This while i get fun ofc, I like to listen to the most experienced people on the Server and learn from them to ve as well as they are. As a child I learned to listen to community's opinion for have an idea about what do they want and what WE can do as staff members. We have to work as a team and get fun with everybody because we are this, a strong community with good guys and girls, Then If you want somebody who you can trust responsabilities. I'm 100% sure you are looking for this guy hahahahah, I know sometimes our game can give us limits for creating different events and activites, but we always are improving ourselves. Its very strange to see me AFK from the game and I am generally attentive to anyone who needs help or support.  🤙

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Oooh yes yes ok, Well this event name could be "Lobo, are you there?" The game consists in that there is going to be a murder/SCP like the 194, that is going to be inside a house, the rest will start singing something and walking around the house, in circles, Its obligatory to sing because we all need to participate and if it could get better, a staff member can play an instrumental of a popular song, when the song is over, or it passed around 30 seconds, somebody will ask to the murder, "Murder, are you there?" And the murder can choose to reply with "No, Im not" or "Yes, I am >:)" In case He responds with "No. im not" The rest will need to start singing again till he responds with "Yes, I am" and leaving the house to start chasing everyone.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: OFC MY HORSE

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: I like SCP-035, I share his ideology about the life and what is to be an scp, for me, He is the most aware of everything that happens around him, and he is not like other SCPS that only likes to kill people, nah.

-Support
-the event sounds like a bloody marry esk thing, its not really the best event per say
-also with your computer being so unsecure, and the power that it gives you on the server, and with your history i cant in good confidence support it.

- Support 

Sited from Wanted, he tranqed humans, ERPed, and was Toxic. Is on MTF DNT for a month. I don’t know a way to upload the photo but if you look in MTF DNT it’s there 

Also, the event is a bit of a Yikes. 

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

20 hours ago, Kenneth Slick said:

- Support 

Sited from Wanted, he tranqed humans, ERPed, and was Toxic. Is on MTF DNT for a month. I don’t know a way to upload the photo but if you look in MTF DNT it’s there 

20 hours ago, Noah Lee said:

-Support
-the event sounds like a bloody marry esk thing, its not really the best event per say
-also with your computer being so unsecure, and the power that it gives you on the server, and with your history i cant in good confidence support it.

This basically explains how I feel

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

-Support
Reasons above, Also: If your account is that unsecure and you did get ET, Your brother could quite literally kill everyone on the server over and over by just spamming !slay *

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

26 minutes ago, Mitchell Hugh said:

-Support
Reasons above, Also: If your account is that unsecure and you did get ET, Your brother could quite literally kill everyone on the server over and over by just spamming !slay *

Agreed with him on this point 

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

On 4/2/2021 at 12:02 AM, Kenneth Slick said:

- Support 

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 10:01 PM, Mitchell Hugh said:

-Support

- Support

-Next to no Forum Activity. 

-You’ve been removed from CI. Twice now because of your “brother”.

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 4/2/2021 at 9:01 PM, Mitchell Hugh said:

-Support

Basically exactly this

On 4/2/2021 at 10:01 PM, Mitchell Hugh said:

-Support

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

On 4/1/2021 at 11:57 PM, Noah Lee said:

-Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector