What would you rather have a small gmod map for Gaminglight or a big map for gaminglight where everyone is happy with so they don't complain to make it bigger

Thisisdeutsch21

Bigger do be better

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

The map has to be small like how small rockford is to keep us from lagging when rendering a location on your screen but yes i like big but id rather not lag

for sure a new map would be cool tho

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

3 hours ago, ICE said:

The map has to be small like how small rockford is to keep us from lagging when rendering a location on your screen but yes i like big but id rather not lag

for sure a new map would be cool tho

yes

A bigger map would be cool... however, the bigger the map the more lag there is going to be. I would definitely love a new map but I am not so sure about a bigger map 

PD SGT FBI PA | Trooper MSTR S.P.R.T. 1OP | Professional Criminal |

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Michael Jordan

Awkward Kid GIF

A bigger map would be cool. The lag would not be cool. With the map we have, the lag can get pretty bad at times.

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator