Warmercarp's Nu7 Application

Warmercarp

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:196928543
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Warmercarp#8191
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): Only 1 for RDM
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Since November 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I've been interested in Nu7 for a while and I've wanted to join but I never took the effort to stay in Nu7, so this time I will. I'll put in a lot of effort to reach as high as I can in Nu7 while still balancing being Senior Command in Gensec. Another reason I want to join is to help it get off the ground again, we all know that it has hit a little bit of a rocky patch, and if I can help that get cleared up, I'd love to help. Every branch on this server is amazing and I want to help every single one of them get better and better, no matter how little my impact may be. Finally, this server has come to be like a second home to me, and I want to be more connected to every part of it and interact with more people throughout the entire server.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): Just a TP failure for CI Military back in January

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Gensec Major (Active)

Research Researcher

Nu7 PVT

E11 LCPL (Active)

CI RCT

CI RnD Experienced Researcher

Maintenance Journeyman

Medical Medic

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  I do.

Edited by Warmercarp
Better formatting
  • Like 1

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

made fun of me for leaving gensec and joining MTF and look where we at now smh.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

51 minutes ago, Warmercarp said:

Gensec Major (Active)

Research Researcher

Nu7 PVT

E11 LCPL (Active)

CI RCT

CI RnD Experienced Researcher

Maintenance Journeyman

Medical Medic

Might have some experience

May or may not be able to press left click

+Support

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

6 hours ago, recon said:

What the dog doin though?

The dog applyin for Nu7, can't you see?

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

• Bread locked this topic