John Kingsman's - Trial Moderator Staff Application - Denied

Purp

Should John Kingsman become a Trial-Moderator?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should John Kingsman become a Trial-Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: John Kingsman

What is your steam name?: dragonballdc

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:120833377

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was an Admin and part of the event & mentor team for Icefuse about 3-4 years ago. I've been staff on other servers but they usually end up shutting down. Then I became a Director of Personnel for International Networks about a year ago. I would do everything that deals with personnel, staff, players, forums, staff handbooks, multiple guides,  rules, rosters and etc..

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing in this community roughly around 4-5 years ago. I had a little break, was off and on but now I'm back to stay and it's been about a week+ now since I've been back.

What date did you make your forums account? 

May 1, 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 warnings from very long ago when I first started.image.png.a9792c5b8a419a93e3d25dc77b8420e4.png

Have you donated? Yes I have donated and will continue supporting this community

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not part of another staff team in a different community.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes I read all staff guidelines and will continue to always look at them, re-read them and see if there are changes.

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time Zone

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve trial-moderator because I know I'm capable of taking on the responsibilities/tasks of being part of the staff team. Being calm, relying on my guidebook/rules, asking questions if needed, and resolving an issue/question under any circumstance are some of my strongest attributes. I know that I have the patience, dedication, knowledge, and respect to take on the role of being a trial moderator for this community. Personally treating people with respect are some good habits that I have, helping people and resolving any issue/question(s) are my top priorities, not only that but I just love helping. I'm a very fast learner, I pickup on things quick, also am very reliable. Being able to hear both sides of a story and make a non-bias decision based on evidence/rules/logs are sometimes hard but are always manageable and must be done correctly. Being a good role model in this community looks like showing respect, being responsible, helping others, being nice, talk to people, stay on task and do the job properly are all things I've been doing for a few years so I will have no issues performing this. I am here to stay and want nothing but the ability to help keep the community clean/safe for others that enjoy it here. I am very active, teamwork is one of my strongest features and I can take orders/ give orders. Being active and efficient help things get done, it also makes it easier for higher staff members to fulfill their role(s)/duties and I would love to help out and serve the community for the better.  I read the MOTD every day to refresh my memory and to see if there are any changes. After all my years of experience and knowledge I do believe I have what it takes to become a Trial Moderator in this community, to help make it a clean/better place for everyone.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would first, let them talk for a second and let them vent. If they are non-stop cursing and won't ever give me a chance then I will just gag that person so I can get out what I need to say. Then I would ask them what's the reasoning for all of this and it can be easily avoided. Next I would then confront the person that MASS-RDMed to please read the rules and that it's not fun or fair for others when people break the rules, I will try to understand and hear out the Player(s) being held accountable for MASS-RDM because there is always a story and reason for everything. Finally I would then contact a higher member of staff threw chain of command to get the player banned for the appropriate amount of time.

Edited by Purp

-Support
-No Poll
-Only 5 Forums Post
-Ive never seen you on the server

Your Applications was good but get known to the community before applying

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Major -Support

- Low forums posts 

- No poll

- Hardly any time played on the server

- Rarely see you on 

- I don't know you

- I don't think you're ready for staff yet

Edited by yh

-Support

-Never seen on
-Not enough forums post
-Not any pole?

But I feel you have potential just try to be active and keep doing your job and as I always say Perfect Practice makes Perfect Play Keep striving man!!

Dispatch Supervisor | FTO Supervisor | PD SGT |

Edited by Chicken Leg

1 hour ago, yh said:

Major -Support

- Low forums posts 

- No poll

- Rarely see you on 

- I don't know you

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

2 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support
-No Poll
-Only 5 Forums Post
-Ive never seen you on the server

Your Applications was good but get known to the community before applying

-Support would have to agree 

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

-Support

- Rarely see you on 

- I don't know you

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

6 hours ago, yh said:

Major -Support

- Low forums posts 

- No poll

- Rarely see you on 

- I don't know you

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

- Support

-Edited application (probably to add poll but idk)

-Low forums activity

-Little playtime on the server

-Personally I've never hard of you or seen you on

Get your playtime and forum activity up and get known and you should be good!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

9 hours ago, OFC Mar said:

-Support

- Rarely see you on 

- I don't know you

-Ive seen you a bit on the server, by no means active enough to be staff

- Last question lacks detail, for example how long is the "appropriate time" that they are supposed to be banned?

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

- Support

- Inactive

- Low forums activity

-Haven't seen you before on the server

PD SGT FBI PA | Trooper MSTR S.P.R.T. 1OP | Professional Criminal |

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Michael Jordan

Awkward Kid GIF

- Support

-Never see you on
-Edited application
-Had no poll
-Low forums activity
-Lots of grammatical mistakes (low effort in application)
-Last question could be better

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 3/27/2021 at 7:25 PM, yh said:

Major -Support

- Low forums posts 

- No poll

- Rarely see you on 

- I don't know you

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

13 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

- Support

-Never see you on
-Edited application
-Had no poll
-Low forums activity
-Lots of grammatical mistakes (low effort in application)
-Last question could be better

Also with my experiences from him, quite toxic.

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png