1. 1. Should I become a Gunnery Officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?:  Steel

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174537940

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? There are many ways I believe I can help improve the branch whether it be through my communication skills, proficiency through teamwork, or setting goals that we as a team need to meet to ensure not only the professionalism of the branch in and of itself, but to also ensure that it's fun for everyone but serious when required. I'm also extremely active on the server and have leadership positions in some battalions that I'm in which would essentially entail that I can lead when and if need be, and can be absolutely serious when I need to be.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: One of the reasons as to why I believe I can be trusted with this position is because of the amount of hard work I'm willing and wanting to put into this branch of the navy. Not only am I willing to be as active as need be, but I'm also very easy to communicate with and I can take orders just fine. I'm a nice, friendly, and down to earth guy to be around and I'm hoping that when and hopefully if I receive this position, I'll be able to display those characteristics and the duties of a Gunnery Officer, to the best of my abilities.

Why do you want this rank?: There are a couple reasons as to why I want this rank and one of the main reasons being as to why I want the rank of Gunnery Officer is because of my interest and passion to RP. I enjoy roleplaying a lot hence why I play games like GTA Five M, GMOD Star wars Servers, etc.. I've never been in the position of Gunnery Officer but I feel like I would enjoy it a lot, especially because some of my close friends are Gunnery Officer's currently, or were at one point or another and have told me that it is fun and could be something I could greatly enjoy. I love to excel in anything that I set my mind or passion into, and currently, this is what I'm going for and would love to excel and progress within the branch.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I 100% understand that if a strike is given I will be stripped of this rank.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of a Gunnery Officer is to essentially ensure proper maintenance of all weaponry such as the Turbolasers and to ensure that they are in pristine operable functioning conditions so that they're able to be used effectively for all combat relations against any and all future or current ISD threats.

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png

+ Support

-Acts professional and leads on Naval

-Respectable and kind 

-Trustworthy 

-Would work well with the Havoc team

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

HUGE +SUPPORT

- Active in Naval

- Dedicated as heck

- Very deserving of this position

Good luck Steel

• Like 1

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

18 hours ago, Ethan503 said:

+ Support

-Acts professional and leads on Naval

-Respectable and kind 

-Trustworthy 

-Would work well with the Havoc team

Very deserving of GO.

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

On 3/27/2021 at 11:40 PM, HolyRyan said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

- Active in Naval

- Dedicated as heck

- Very deserving of this position

Good luck Steel

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 3/29/2021 at 4:05 PM, Turbo Juice said:

+ Support

- Knows his Stuff

- Good app

- Trustworthy

- Nice Guy

- Responsible

Hope you get the position!

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

Denied
If you decided to reapply please increase your activity on naval, you may reapply in 1 week

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png