• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: PapiJack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:508346347

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold/Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1373 or 7 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Know all the rules also im staff

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 4

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join event team because I want to have more experience in the game and give other people a fun experience. I wanna help out friends and other event staff host or in need of help for the events. I want to help create ideas for events or help create ideas for someone who wants to create an event. I wanna help make the servers experience go up so people will tell other people like hey this server has some great events and make our server rank go up. I would try my hardest to help the community on the experience. I am usually available late during the weekdays and for the late people who are on I can probably do events for them. The time I've seen and been in events makes me want to join and help in events. That's the reason why I want to join event team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would do a Zombies VS Survivors TDM Event People who are modeled as zombies carry melee weapons and the survivors carry a gun and one team tries to survive whoever wins wins cause its a fun teambuilding event. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: sometimes any time Monday - Friday

Saturday and Sunday: Sometimes Saturday and Sunday

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

On 3/24/2021 at 7:53 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

active

nice

good staff member

Friendly

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor