Should FIRE Be A Forums Diplomat?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should FIRE Be A Forums Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: FIRE 

Steam Name: [GL] FIRE

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:591968599

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? PoliceRP - Moderator (Have Permission From Jayden) 

How often are you online on the forums? I am on forums daily checking them every 20-30 minutes

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I'm qualified to be a forums diplomat because I am very active on forums during the day and night looking through posts and comments constantly. I want to be able to help out this community the most I possibly can and this is an opportunity to do so.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I would say myself that I have pretty good judgement an example would be when I'm on when there is no other Staff members online and its just my friends on the server I still constantly enforce each rule I do not hesitate to point out what's needed to be. As well as during sits you have to choose the person who is wrong and right using logs or evidence pretty much looking through as much as you can. After that you have to decide which would be better during that moment if its someone MRDMing and they don't care about receiving a warning I would proceed to jail them for as long as I can and put a MRDM warn on their record I always try to use an action that would help the situation the most. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would inform the user to refrain spamming topics/posts about their ban and direct them to the correct section to appeal it. If they continued spamming I would contact the Head Diplomat explaining the current situation.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would make a post on the topic where the users are arguing informing them to simply keep their responses to a +Support or -Support or else the topic will be locked. If they continued to argue/violate Forum Rules I would hide the post and inform the Head Diplomat immediately.

+Support
Active
Friendly
Take Staff Serious
Known in the community
Only have had good encounters with this man

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

10 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Take Staff Serious
Known in the community
Only have had good encounters with this man

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021