Jikans O5 Researcher Application

In Game Name: Jikan/Monika

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:441786887

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): O5 Research 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: NA 

How many Warns do you have? 9

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:
I want to do creative tests and projects that require O5 Clearance and i also want to be able to host mass tests for research. I Want to bring RP To the server to help with research as a whole. during an Event that involved reality benders back at site 5 where i was dragged into the void i placed research as the forefront of the event back then and from that experience it led me to realize that i should become an O5 Researcher to help out with the department more.

Why should we accept you?:
I have improved Drastically in the past 6 Months and have shown that i wont minge or abuse my power to a severe extent. I have a strong moral code that places minging at a low priority because of my seniority on the server i also want to improve O5 Logistics and Red right hand activity by being active. I am on mostly every day if i can i always include MTF whenever they aren't busy with things and i am a creative person so RP Will never be boring with me in O5 Research. if you select me for O5 Research i wont be a minge and i will fallow all rules associated with O5 Research and i promise not to break any of them at all. I also currently have 0 Strikes on Record currently for both Research and RND and i make sure to attend all of the meetings as much as humanly possible. My Expertise in RFA and Event team also helps and shows that i am a trustworthy individual.

Edited by SR Vlad romanov
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

+Support

Has Improved quite a bit

Is good researcher

Good peoples

~OL1

• Gaminglight Love 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support
Nice Guy
Has no malicious intentions 
Very influenced by RP

~MTF Rho(tard) 36 'Blue Ranger'. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 minute ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
Nice Guy
Has no malicious intentions 
Very influenced by RP

~MTF Rho(tard) 36 'Blue Ranger'. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

+ Support 

- Improved Himself & Worked on His Character for the Position
- Dedicated Towards Research
- Would make a great Researcher, with proper guidance & training.
- Serious RP & knows when to have fun.

My only advice for you is to remind yourself to be calm & remain professional as sometimes you get a bit excited & impulsive, which some may consider annoying.

• Gaminglight Love 1

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

4 hours ago, SDFvzbdraefDempsy said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT 

-He's been around for a long ass time

-Extremely dedicated 

-Very good with all aspects of RP

-Great person 

-He's made major improvements 

-Tons of experience 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

5 hours ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

+ Support 

My only advice for you is to remind yourself to be calm & remain professional as sometimes you get a bit excited & impulsive, which some may consider annoying.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Support
Monika has improved a bit, He's still not prefect, But he's good enough to most likely be trusted now, Also he's been trying to get this position for over 8 months now, Just let the man have his fucking O5 Research.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+support

Monika is a really nice friendly guy. Since I’ve been on the server for the past couple months they seem like they’re responsible and know what they’re doing in interactions I’ve had with him.

-nice guy, not toxic

-good researcher

-good RP

-pretty active

-has been in research for a really long time

-good knowledge of lore

Edited by ap3322

Lead Researcher M || Gensec SM // E11 CPL James

On 3/22/2021 at 9:11 PM, [GL] Lucifer said:

+ Support 

gonna say +support but the 9 warns are kind of a yikes

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 3/28/2021 at 12:51 PM, ap3322 said:

+support

Monika is a really nice friendly guy. Since I’ve been on the server for the past couple months they seem like they’re responsible and know what they’re doing in interactions I’ve had with him.

-nice guy, not toxic

-good researcher

-good RP

-pretty active

-has been in research for a really long time

-good knowledge of lore

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 4 weeks.

O5.png.c6cbdd4b2c47469302902d07d4fa4dd6.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"