[Branch update] Sarkic cuffs buff and new Player Model! - Denied

Gum

Name of Job: Sarkic Cultist (Gold+)

Job Model (Model Paths): Adding/Removing

Can't check because it is not in the server yet.

models/models/konnie/jasonpart8/jasonpart8.mdl

Job Description: Encompassing those that fall under the Sarkicism philosophy, the Sarkic are a cult dedicated to human sacrifice, cannibalism, and creation of pacts with otherworldly beings. Little information is known about cult, as their members typically fight to the death, or commit suicide rather than being taken alive. Sarkic personnel also revere sickness, oftentimes placing tumorous growths or diseased flesh on their alters as offerings. 

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): Adding/Removing weapon_cuff_elastic weapon_leash_rope

Job Salary: Staying the same.

Job HP: Staying the same.

Job Armor: Staying the same.

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=959296375 

Also the reason for these changes is just for a bit more diversity in the models just to separate them from the rest and easily see who is who. The reason for the Cuff changes is that i've had way to many time where players have easily broken free from the cuffs or have pulled out their weapons while cuffed. I would just like to remove that chance of them pulling out their gun or make it a bit harder for them to escape because i've had way to many encounters with people who pull out their gun and kill me because it doesn't actually put them in cuffs and just makes them follow you. It is very annoying and would like to change that.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

1 minute ago, Gum said:

wait..really.?

yeah 

and also they can’t break out of cuffs unless 5 minutes pass or they’re left alone, and they can’t use weapons while cuffed it’s fail rp

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

yeah 

and also they can’t break out of cuffs unless 5 minutes pass or they’re left alone, and they can’t use weapons while cuffed it’s fail rp

Yeah I know that its fail rp and they do it anyway its just i'd rather it just not happen at all then give them the choice. Or at least lower the chance.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

The model has no purpose, and is quite large.
The cuff change would have no effect, just call staff if people do that kind of stuff.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

- support

I dont see this as really needed

The model is pretty large for how few people play on the job/can play on the job

Then finally if you get the normal cuffs you would have ot take longer than its 2 second timer ot cuff. Have to wait like 5 seconds of dirrect contact. Also its failrp to break out of cuffs. You must wait 5 minutes before you can. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

59 minutes ago, Bread said:

Sorry, these changes don't seem very needed at all, maybe the description...

-Support

Yeah All I would change is the description.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Confused -Support

I'm pretty sure current sarkic cuffs actually do cuff people faster than elastic ones, so It'd be realistically a nerf with other things people mentioned.

Edited by Yeppes

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

On 3/22/2021 at 5:47 AM, Phillers said:

The model has no purpose, and is quite large.
The cuff change would have no effect, just call staff if people do that kind of stuff.

On 3/22/2021 at 10:53 AM, Chief_ said:

- support

I dont see this as really needed

The model is pretty large for how few people play on the job/can play on the job

Then finally if you get the normal cuffs you would have ot take longer than its 2 second timer ot cuff. Have to wait like 5 seconds of dirrect contact. Also its failrp to break out of cuffs. You must wait 5 minutes before you can. 

Description possibly should be revised.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH