Drake's Fourm Diplomat Application

Drake Man

In-Game Name: Drake

Steam Name: [GL] Drake : )

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562911266

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?: Currently Moderator In Police RP. I have gotten Permission to apply by Jayden (PoliceRP Head Of Staff)

How often are you online on the forums?: I Get on at least 6 Times a Day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?: I believe that I am qualified to become a Forum's Diplomat as I am very active on the Forums and I see a lot of discussions in the forums that sometimes get very aggressive and sometimes I believe that forums diplomat's should step into those situations to make sure they do not go any farther and worse things occur following those situations. I also believe that Forum Diplomats are a great way to keep the peace and organization of the Forums the way it should be and make sure there are no un-needed chatter in places it should not be. I also believe that forum's diplomats should be some of the most active members on the forums which I can hold myself to that standard.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?:
I personally believe that sometimes I may make a mistake in judgement but other times I do have good judgement. One time I believe that I had to make a difficult decision in real life was. There was this time where my cows are (IRL) Where there was an animal who was massive. Who was going after my calf's. I couldn't fight that thing because it was massive but I either had to let it in one side of a gate to kill one calf or the other side of the gate and it would kill more than 1 calf and other cows. I had to let it in the pen with 1 because it was the least amount of deaths. Right but that calf was born the day before so it was pretty hard to let it just happen like that but that's one time I've had to make a difficult decision.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
I would first Proceed to Give the Player a Warning as to If they do not stop spamming in various different Topics they will receive a forum warning. If they do not stop I would proceed to give the player a forum's warning and then Lock all of their post's that they made about it. I would then see if it would be possible to place the player under content moderation to make sure they do not try to keep spamming more and more post's.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
I would first start off by giving a Forum's Diplomat warning as to if the players do not stop arguing and keep it to + / - supports only then they will both be given Forum's warnings and the Warning Appeal Will be locked.
If the player's Cease to Stop arguing then I would proceed to hand out Forum's warnings to the player's and then proceed to lock the Content Post.

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

+Support
Well Know Amongst the Community
Seem Fit

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

8 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Well Know Amongst the Community
Seem Fit

Good staff member 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 2 weeks later...

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021